The NEW Relationship Between Consumers and Businesses
Just as Amazon® has improved the relationship between consumers and retailers, and Uber® has improved the process between people and getting to destinations, SmartGuy® is improving the interaction between consumers and businesses.
You see, one of the first innovations in the consumer-business relationship was the advent of the phonebook. A simple one-stop easy way to find very basic information on local businesses.
Then, companies like HomeAdvisor®, Angieslist® and Yelp® simplified the process by creating online directories to list local businesses, and provide greater information including reviews.
Now, SmartGuy® is taking this innovation one step further by not only providing an online directory but also integrating an exclusive business referral network of up to 1,500 referring businesses..
This allows businesses to generate leads from both from consumers and from local referring businesses, allowing them to reduce their expensive advertising budgets and pass those savings directly to local consumers. This in turn increases the business they get from consumers and from businesses.
So how does SmartGuy® work? It’s simple...
Consumers simply visit www.SmartGuy.com and enter the city and select it from the dropdown to find SmartGuy® business members listed alphabetically by industry.
Once clicking on the business, it displays their SmartGuy Webpage, often with detailed information, videos. Map, Reviews and more. Best of all - many offer a discount specifically for local residents in their community. Something no often found in other simple online directories.
As for businesses, they can join in as little as 1-2 minutes and SmartGuy® connects them with up to 1,500 local referring businesses and creates them an editable web page & custom article promoting their business, that can rank on the FIRST PAGE of search engines like Google, in as little as 2 weeks!
How much for all that? Only $69/mo (No Contract!) - that is why SmartGuy® is growing so rapidly.
In a time when Search engine marketing companies charge businesses $500-$1000 or more every month to try and get local businesses ranked, SmartGuy® does it automatically by leveraging the massive amount of businesses joining and connecting them together online and offline.
If you are a consumer, sure...you can find a business on one of the traditional online directories and pay retail but why?
If you are a business, Sure you can pay a marketing company hundreds of dollars or more each month to try and grow your business, but why?
Smartguy® connects consumers and businesses in a synergy of success.
For more information, visit SmartGuy at www.SmartGuy.com
- Beverly Hills, CA
- London, England
- Los Angeles, CA
- Miami, FL
- New York, NY
- Rochester, NY
- San Francisco, CA
- 7 Ways to Conquer Your Fears of Public Speaking
- 8 Ways to Host a Successful Business Mixer
- Social Marketing How they increase your bottom line
- Turning Hits into Leads
- Ideas for Starting an Online Business
- Online Shopping Cart Alternatives For Web Based Businesses
- Business Development - How to Start Your Small Business
- Take Action Now and Achieve Your Goals Sooner
- Little Things You Can Do to Grow Your Business
- Cooler Cups The Promotional Friend For The Small Business
- 6 Tips for Success at a Speed Networking Events
- Time is not the enemy get the most out of your day
- Open More Doors with a Great Elevator Speech
- How to Leverage your Small Business
- 5 Steps to Effectively Build Your Business thru Referrals
- Market to Generation X
- What Makes a Good Testimonial
- The Power of Increased Focus
- Why Name Badges are Vital in Networking
- Breaking the Backbone of Limiting Beliefs
- SmartGuy® Completes New Platform
- SmartGuy®️ introduces Free Phone App
- How Businesses Rank High on Google INSTANTLY
- SmartGuy Now Manages 20,000 City Business Networks
- SmartGuy Now Surpasses 145,000 Businesses
- SmartGuy Tops 50,000 in Global Internet Engagement
- What is a Youth Development Program
- Best Business Networks Near Me
- Who Is Ron DeSantis and his Political Positions
- Risks of Artificial Intelligence
- Benefits of AI
- What Are The Four Types of AI
- What are the Common Uses and Applications of AI
- What are Intelligent Agents and How are They Used in AI
- What is Machine Learning and How Does It Relate to AI
- What are Neural Networks and How Do They Relate to AI
- What is Deep Learning and How Does It Relate to AI
- What is Supervised Versus Unsupervised Learning in AI
- Where Does Artificial Intelligence Go From Here
- How Can Artificial Intelligence Be Used to Identify Fraud
- What is Artificial Intelligence
- What are Different Platforms for Artificial Intelligence Development
- If you are starting a new business how Will you use AI to promote your business
- How Do Face Detection Systems Work
- How Long Should My Roof Last
- Advanced AI risks to humanity