How to Leverage your Small Business
In business, leverage refers to maximizing what you have to go much farther. You can leverage your business using financing; however, like many small businesses and entrepreneurs, you probably have limited financial resources to do so. Therefore, we shall focus on leveraging your business through relationships.
One of the most powerful tools to grow your business is creating strategic partnerships or alliances. While many small business professionals and entrepreneurs seek the “quick fix” of spamming their information across all paths of the internet, they quickly discover it is ineffective. It is important to focus your efforts on customers that are the best fit within areas you service.
To achieve this, you need to align with other businesses that are in your area and that regularly meet with the same local consumers you want to meet with.
For example, a local plumber might visit 5-10 homes a day in a specific area and while working, often spend time speaking with the homeowner. Similarly, a electrician in the same area also might frequent 5-10 homes a day also often speaking to the homeowner as they are doing their job.
Each professional wants the same clients, in this case local homeowners. If they were to create an alliance or partnership and each agree to refer each other whenever possible, both would essentially double their marketing efforts for their target group without spending anything on marketing! Keep in mind, referrals are the highest quality lead you can get, and they are free!
That being said, even if you were an existing business, creating relationships with other local businesses takes time and most businesses are far to busy managing their own business, to take time to develop alliances with others.
A “Smarter” way to Leverage your Business
Just like Amazon® changed the way people buy things, and Uber® changed the way people get around, SmartGuy® is changing the way small businesses and consumers interact.
In over 20,000 cities worldwide, businesses are joining SmartGuy® looking to instantly align with up to 1,500 other local businesses who share a win-win attitude.
“SmartGuy doesn't want every business”, states Jordan Wexler Founder/CEO of SmartGuy®, “we only want the best. Businesses must have a Google listing and rating of at least 4 stars. They must also agree to refer each other whenever possible.
Small businesses worldwide are joining to be connected with up to 1,500 other local non-competing businesses in their area. SmartGuy®, in turn, instantly creates them an editable web page for them, places them on their local SmartGuy® city page and then markets them direct to the public!
For more information, visit www.SmartGuy.com
- Atlanta, GA
- Beverly Hills, CA
- London, England
- Los Angeles, CA
- Miami, FL
- New York, NY
- San Francisco, CA
- 6 Tips for Success at a Speed Networking Events
- Cooler Cups The Promotional Friend For The Small Business
- 8 Ways to Host a Successful Business Mixer
- Online Shopping Cart Alternatives For Web Based Businesses
- Open More Doors with a Great Elevator Speech
- What is Reputation Marketing
- Market to Generation X
- 7 Ways to Conquer Your Fears of Public Speaking
- SmartGuy Local Networking Groups and Your Chamber of Commerce a Perfect Fit
- Little Things You Can Do to Grow Your Business
- Why Name Badges are Vital in Networking
- 7 Ideas on how to Get the Perfect Business Cards
- 5 Steps to Effectively Build Your Business thru Referrals
- Business Development - How to Start Your Small Business
- Breaking the Backbone of Limiting Beliefs
- Turning Hits into Leads
- The NEW Relationship Between Consumers and Businesses
- Take Action Now and Achieve Your Goals Sooner
- What Makes a Good Testimonial
- The Power of Increased Focus
- How Businesses Rank High on Google INSTANTLY
- SmartGuy® Completes New Platform
- SmartGuy Now Surpasses 145,000 Businesses
- SmartGuy Gives Away Money LIVE Online Weekly
- SmartGuy Now Manages 20,000 City Business Networks
- SmartGuy Tops 50,000 in Global Internet Engagement
- How to Find the Best Car Rentals
- How To Choose A Home Warranty Company
- Free Downloads That Will Protect Your Computer Data And Network
- Mobile Oil Change Business - A Fresh New Business Opportunity
- Best Way to Clean Hardwood Floors
- Breast Surgery - Augmentation and Reduction
- Finding the Best Tire Shops Prices and Selection
- Auto Repair Continues to be in High Demand
- Finding the Best Carpet Installation
- Electrical Wire Color Codes - What Do They Mean
- Factors Affecting Development of Children - What to Know
- Water Damage Restoration Have Extractor Will Travel
- Finding the Best Gymnastic Centers for Kids
- Home to Home Moving Companies Finding the Best
- How to Grow your Pressure Washing Business
- How to Find the Best Reception Halls for Your Special Day
- Handyman vs Licensed Contractor Find out Which you Need
- Why You Should Never Kill A House Centipede
- Best Heating and Air Conditioning Repair Companies and Service Maintenance Tips
- Information about the Coronavirus disease 2020 what to know about Covid 19