How to Leverage your Small Business
In business, leverage refers to maximizing what you have to go much farther. You can leverage your business using financing; however, like many small businesses and entrepreneurs, you probably have limited financial resources to do so. Therefore, we shall focus on leveraging your business through relationships.
One of the most powerful tools to grow your business is creating strategic partnerships or alliances. While many small business professionals and entrepreneurs seek the “quick fix” of spamming their information across all paths of the internet, they quickly discover it is ineffective. It is important to focus your efforts on customers that are the best fit within areas you service.
To achieve this, you need to align with other businesses that are in your area and that regularly meet with the same local consumers you want to meet with.
For example, a local plumber might visit 5-10 homes a day in a specific area and while working, often spend time speaking with the homeowner. Similarly, a electrician in the same area also might frequent 5-10 homes a day also often speaking to the homeowner as they are doing their job.
Each professional wants the same clients, in this case local homeowners. If they were to create an alliance or partnership and each agree to refer each other whenever possible, both would essentially double their marketing efforts for their target group without spending anything on marketing! Keep in mind, referrals are the highest quality lead you can get, and they are free!
That being said, even if you were an existing business, creating relationships with other local businesses takes time and most businesses are far to busy managing their own business, to take time to develop alliances with others.
A “Smarter” way to Leverage your Business
Just like Amazon® changed the way people buy things, and Uber® changed the way people get around, SmartGuy® is changing the way small businesses and consumers interact.
In over 20,000 cities worldwide, businesses are joining SmartGuy® looking to instantly align with up to 1,500 other local businesses who share a win-win attitude.
“SmartGuy doesn't want every business”, states Jordan Wexler Founder/CEO of SmartGuy®, “we only want the best. Businesses must have a Google listing and rating of at least 4 stars. They must also agree to refer each other whenever possible.
Small businesses worldwide are joining to be connected with up to 1,500 other local non-competing businesses in their area. SmartGuy®, in turn, instantly creates them an editable web page for them, places them on their local SmartGuy® city page and then markets them direct to the public!
For more information, visit www.SmartGuy.com
- Atlanta, GA
- Beverly Hills, CA
- London, England
- Los Angeles, CA
- Miami, FL
- New York, NY
- Rochester, NY
- San Francisco, CA
- Market to Generation X
- Cooler Cups The Promotional Friend For The Small Business
- The NEW Relationship Between Consumers and Businesses
- Breaking the Backbone of Limiting Beliefs
- 10 Ways to Get Referrals Fast
- 8 Ways to Host a Successful Business Mixer
- What is Reputation Marketing
- Do logos really matter
- Turning Hits into Leads
- Social Marketing How they increase your bottom line
- Little Things You Can Do to Grow Your Business
- Take Action Now and Achieve Your Goals Sooner
- 7 Ways to Conquer Your Fears of Public Speaking
- The Power of Increased Focus
- Open More Doors with a Great Elevator Speech
- SmartGuy Local Networking Groups and Your Chamber of Commerce a Perfect Fit
- Business Development - How to Start Your Small Business
- 7 Ideas on how to Get the Perfect Business Cards
- 6 Tips for Success at a Speed Networking Events
- What Makes a Good Testimonial
- SmartGuy Now Surpasses 145,000 Businesses
- SmartGuy®️ introduces Free Phone App
- SmartGuy® Completes New Platform
- How Businesses Rank High on Google INSTANTLY
- SmartGuy Now Manages 20,000 City Business Networks
- SmartGuy Tops 50,000 in Global Internet Engagement
- Types of Irrigation Systems
- Ten Social Media Tools You Better Be Using Now
- What Air Quality Monitoring Does
- Finding the Best Animal Hospitals
- Best Firewood- Types and Finding the Right Mix
- Windshield Repair Business - Getting Started Amidst Competition
- What Are Factory Horsepower Ratings
- Street Bicycles vs Mountain Bikes - How Do They Compare
- Egress Windows Size And Safety Requirements
- Trading Stocks Online - How To Do It
- How to Sell Annuities - What to Know
- Finding the Right Pet Sitter
- Folding Steps are Great to Reach High Places
- Is Steam Cleaning The Engine A Good Idea
- Find the Right Method to Determine the Value of Your Business
- How to Sell My House Fast and get Cash Offers
- Car Accident Lawyer Near Me Where to Find One
- What is a Good Business Opportunity
- Why are Youth Programs Important
- Best Business Networks Near Me