Turning Hits into Leads
Competition is growing and the economy is deteriorating, so what do companies begin doing? Reducing print- based marketing efforts, and increasing their online presence. They begin an aggressive campaign to drive consumers to their website.
Although the idea behind this is good, they stumble along the way. You see, most companies dont realize that just as they spent a considerable amount of money crafting the right print ad message to get consumers to act, they must also create the right website.
Sure, they might be getting massive hit counts by pushing consumers there via pay-per-click, or other methods, but then what? How many hits are converted into actual leads?
Buyers often buy on their first visit
Wrong! Most do not. In fact, the more information you offer the less of a chance they will grab on and listen. Studies show you only have 8-15 seconds to grab their attention and learn their identity.
The reality is most consumers DO NOT buy on their first visit...you must attract, then entice, then capture or pipeline every prospective buyer...the power is in the follow up, that's where you close the deal and make the money.
The fact is searching the internet is very similar to watching television. As yourself, how long do you spend on a particular channel when scanning the guide deciding on what to watch? 5 seconds? 10 seconds? The same applies to the internet.
Ask yourself how hard consumers have to search to find out what you have to offer. Can they find, understand and take action within 10-15 seconds? How many distractions have you placed in the way like navigation bars, multiple links, and other information?
Next, what are you doing to build a relationship? If you are offering a free service, it is not as critical. But if you are charging $100, $200 or more for your services, what are you doing to build that relationship? Businesses are learning that the first step is having the right landing page - a place where customers discover what is in it for them, identify your credentials, and determine value.
Will any Landing Page work?
A simple landing page is better than nothing, but there is a new technology that is "supercharging" landing pages and doubling the conversion rate. It involves using a carefully crafted message, the latest eye catching technology, proper imaging and sounds, and high production value.
This coupled with the latest lead capture and verification technology can lead to double digit conversion rates. There are a number of companies offering video production and other eye-catching tools to attract consumers, but be sure to use a company that specializes in converting "hits" into "leads." After-all, you don't make money from "hits", buy you can make money from "leads."
- Beverly Hills, CA
- London, England
- Los Angeles, CA
- Miami, FL
- New York, NY
- Rochester, NY
- San Francisco, CA
- 8 Ways to Host a Successful Business Mixer
- How to Leverage your Small Business
- The Power of Increased Focus
- Why Name Badges are Vital in Networking
- 10 Ways to Get Referrals Fast
- Business Strategies for 2024
- Time is not the enemy get the most out of your day
- What is Reputation Marketing
- Market to Generation X
- 6 Tips for Success at a Speed Networking Events
- Do logos really matter
- Open More Doors with a Great Elevator Speech
- Cooler Cups The Promotional Friend For The Small Business
- Business Development - How to Start Your Small Business
- Social Marketing How they increase your bottom line
- 5 Steps to Effectively Build Your Business thru Referrals
- Ten Social Media Tools You Better Be Using Now
- The NEW Relationship Between Consumers and Businesses
- Take Action Now and Achieve Your Goals Sooner
- Breaking the Backbone of Limiting Beliefs
- What is my IP
- How to screenshot on a specific device
- How to cure a hangover
- How to get rid of acne
- What is love
- How to meditate
- How to write a cover letter
- How to make pizza
- How much water should I drink daily
- How to start a blog
- How to kiss
- How to make friends
- What to do on a first date
- How to write a business plan
- How to save money
- How to bake a cake
- How to grow hair faster
- How to create an app
- How to get a passport
- How to make scrambled eggs