Turning Hits into Leads
Competition is growing and the economy is deteriorating, so what do companies begin doing? Reducing print- based marketing efforts, and increasing their online presence. They begin an aggressive campaign to drive consumers to their website.
Although the idea behind this is good, they stumble along the way. You see, most companies dont realize that just as they spent a considerable amount of money crafting the right print ad message to get consumers to act, they must also create the right website.
Sure, they might be getting massive hit counts by pushing consumers there via pay-per-click, or other methods, but then what? How many hits are converted into actual leads?
Buyers often buy on their first visit
Wrong! Most do not. In fact, the more information you offer the less of a chance they will grab on and listen. Studies show you only have 8-15 seconds to grab their attention and learn their identity.
The reality is most consumers DO NOT buy on their first visit...you must attract, then entice, then capture or pipeline every prospective buyer...the power is in the follow up, that's where you close the deal and make the money.
The fact is searching the internet is very similar to watching television. As yourself, how long do you spend on a particular channel when scanning the guide deciding on what to watch? 5 seconds? 10 seconds? The same applies to the internet.
Ask yourself how hard consumers have to search to find out what you have to offer. Can they find, understand and take action within 10-15 seconds? How many distractions have you placed in the way like navigation bars, multiple links, and other information?
Next, what are you doing to build a relationship? If you are offering a free service, it is not as critical. But if you are charging $100, $200 or more for your services, what are you doing to build that relationship? Businesses are learning that the first step is having the right landing page - a place where customers discover what is in it for them, identify your credentials, and determine value.
Will any Landing Page work?
A simple landing page is better than nothing, but there is a new technology that is "supercharging" landing pages and doubling the conversion rate. It involves using a carefully crafted message, the latest eye catching technology, proper imaging and sounds, and high production value.
This coupled with the latest lead capture and verification technology can lead to double digit conversion rates. There are a number of companies offering video production and other eye-catching tools to attract consumers, but be sure to use a company that specializes in converting "hits" into "leads." After-all, you don't make money from "hits", buy you can make money from "leads."
- Beverly Hills, CA
- London, England
- Los Angeles, CA
- Miami, FL
- New York, NY
- Rochester, NY
- San Francisco, CA
- 7 Ways to Conquer Your Fears of Public Speaking
- Little Things You Can Do to Grow Your Business
- The Power of Increased Focus
- What is Reputation Marketing
- Time is not the enemy get the most out of your day
- 7 Ideas on how to Get the Perfect Business Cards
- Ideas for Starting an Online Business
- 5 Steps to Effectively Build Your Business thru Referrals
- Do logos really matter
- Take Action Now and Achieve Your Goals Sooner
- Ten Social Media Tools You Better Be Using Now
- Online Shopping Cart Alternatives For Web Based Businesses
- 8 Ways to Host a Successful Business Mixer
- Business Development - How to Start Your Small Business
- Market to Generation X
- What Makes a Good Testimonial
- 6 Tips for Success at a Speed Networking Events
- Social Marketing How they increase your bottom line
- 10 Ways to Get Referrals Fast
- Why Name Badges are Vital in Networking
- how to balance your mind and achieve greater happiness
- Cultivating Resilience and Mental Toughness - Keys to Thriving Amidst Lifes Challenges
- 50 positive affirmations to be read every day
- Why Mind Balance is so important for everyone
- Teenagers are rushing to MindBalance rather than wasting time on TikTok
- Take the Wheel-Navigating Life Beyond the Screen
- Mind Balance - A Comprehensive Solution for Navigating Modern Mental Health Challenges
- Unlocking Potential - The Power of Personality Assessment in Overcoming Obstacles
- Embracing Faith and Self - A Christian Guide to Personal Strengths and Weaknesses
- Uniting in Universal Love - Embracing Commonalities Across Faiths
- Bridging Divides - Understanding Barriers to Unity and Happiness in World Religions
- Overcoming Ego and Self-Centeredness - Lessons from World Religions
- Overcoming Prejudice and Intolerance - Guidance from Global Faiths
- Cultivation and Improvement of Personality Traits to Deepen Ones Relationship with God
- A Tapestry of Faiths - Exploring the Common Threads in World Religions
- Fostering Harmony Among Christianity Islam Buddhism Hinduism and Judaism
- Preparing Kids for Adulthood - 15 Vital Skills They Wont Learn in School
- Cultivating Key Skills to Overcome Anti-Semitism and Hate
- Navigating Diversity - Jerusalem's Tactical Approach to Interfaith Harmony
- Living the Teachings of Jesus - 100 Lessons for a Compassionate and Faithful Life