Do logos really matter
Do Logo's really Matter? To start, you have to think of the logo as the brand of the company or the identity of the company. Your brand should be strong enough to convey a message and a feeling instantly. It is one of the most essential branding elements for a company and should exude the company's attitude.
Every time someone thinks of a product or service that you offer, you want them to think of you. You want the design of your brand to stick in their mind, and stay there forever. One almost has to think of the process as branding your identity into a consumer's brain, leaving a strong lasting impression.
A logo defines the company brand so strongly, that it is definitely one of the factors in company growth. It alone might be the deciding factor that someone chooses to use your product or services.
To the contrary, you might think that a complicated logo is more attractive and memorable. However, the most memorable logos are the most simple (i.e. Nike, McDonalds, Apple). The more simple it is, the easier it is for the consumer to remember it.
It is also important to define your target audience. By doing this, you can make sure your branding speaks to your specific groups. For example, if your business is located close to a university or college, your branding should appeal to the young adults who will probably be your main source of income.
Another thing to consider is to know your competitors, and do something different. Make yourself stand out. If your logo looks too similar to your competition, then you might be mistaken for the competition. People read colors and shapes before they read words. So make sure the colors, shapes, and fonts are different and exciting.
If you take all of tips into consideration, then you're on your way to branding success! Make sure you hire a designer or design firm to help you as this is too important a task to take on yourself. An unprofessional logo can destroy trust and can keep consumers from buying your product. A professional can help make these important decisions about typography, fonts, colors, shapes, and more.
- Beverly Hills, CA
- London, England
- Los Angeles, CA
- Miami, FL
- New York, NY
- Rochester, NY
- San Francisco, CA
- Breaking the Backbone of Limiting Beliefs
- What Makes a Good Testimonial
- Take Action Now and Achieve Your Goals Sooner
- 5 Steps to Effectively Build Your Business thru Referrals
- Business Development - How to Start Your Small Business
- Cooler Cups The Promotional Friend For The Small Business
- 6 Tips for Success at a Speed Networking Events
- Social Marketing How they increase your bottom line
- 7 Ideas on how to Get the Perfect Business Cards
- Ideas for Starting an Online Business
- Why Name Badges are Vital in Networking
- 7 Ways to Conquer Your Fears of Public Speaking
- The Power of Increased Focus
- Turning Hits into Leads
- 8 Ways to Host a Successful Business Mixer
- How to Leverage your Small Business
- Time is not the enemy get the most out of your day
- Market to Generation X
- What is Reputation Marketing
- Little Things You Can Do to Grow Your Business
- How to cure a hangover
- How to make pancakes
- What should I eat today
- How to train a dog
- How to make slime
- How to meditate
- How to make pizza
- What is my zodiac sign
- How to start a blog
- How to make friends
- What to do on a first date
- How to save money
- How to lose belly fat
- How to bake a cake
- How to grow hair faster
- How to create an app
- How to get a passport
- How to make scrambled eggs
- How to make lasagna
- Mind Balance Free Education Platform