Cooler Cups The Promotional Friend For The Small Business
Cooler Cups, also known as Koozies (or coasties, huggies, huggers, etc.), are probably one of your best friends when it comes to your business and its promotion. If you aren't familiar with personalized cooler cups, you should get acquainted soon. You've probably run into them at parties, at the race track, at sporting events; some hosts have even used them as souvenirs at kid’s birthday parties and extremely informal weddings.
They are basically a sleeve that wraps itself around a can of soda or beer. It zips up like a little jacket, and keeps drinks refreshingly cold for hours. They're very flashy, depending on the primary colors used to manufacture them, and the nicest thing about them is that they're quite inexpensive.
A single personalized Koozie will run you about 99 cents, if you order in bulk, and they can be designed in any color and with any logo (or pattern, list, joke or caricature). There are multiple websites out there (among them Koozies.com) that are delighted to run up orders in any quantity for you.
Well, you think, that's nice. Now back to business. Don't close your mind, because these little devices can be terrific promotional gadgets, if they're "marketed" correctly. No, you're not going to re-sell them, but you are going to use them for business promotion.
Let's say your business has bought a booth at the big convention, and, because you're a fledgling CEO with a new label, you have the humiliating experience of parking all your promotional stuff on the tables in the back of the hall. Swallow your pride and make sure you have plenty of Cooler Cups out with your company colors, company logo and maybe even a drawing of the product or the company slogan - remember these cost you less than a buck each.
Now it's time to be the friendly, generous guy at the convention, the one who does NOT hand out a pamphlet or a sales pitch to a prospective customer, but a company - personalized Cooler Cup (which you nickname the "CC" for good luck). The customer is appreciative, because these things do look nice, as if they cost a lot more than they really did.
Customers keep their beers and drinks cold in your CC, and they keep on keeping them in there because these things are made of insulated material that lasts very nicely - some say they stay good for years. That means every time a customer sips a beer or a drink (by the way, they make these things to fit glasses and bottles also), he’s looking at your logo. It’s staring him in the face at the convention, at work the next day or maybe even in his home.
That's weeks, maybe months, of free advertising for your company and products, and you got it free because they got the CC free. Your business starts to build, it becomes recognizable as a label and logo, and people start buying what you're selling. Before you know it, your table's in the front of the hall.
So consider Cooler Cups as your business promotion; they might move you right up in the business world.
- Atlanta, GA
- Beverly Hills, CA
- London, England
- Los Angeles, CA
- Miami, FL
- New York, NY
- Rochester, NY
- San Francisco, CA
- 8 Ways to Host a Successful Business Mixer
- Business Development - How to Start Your Small Business
- The NEW Relationship Between Consumers and Businesses
- What Makes a Good Testimonial
- Breaking the Backbone of Limiting Beliefs
- 6 Tips for Success at a Speed Networking Events
- Market to Generation X
- Open More Doors with a Great Elevator Speech
- Do logos really matter
- The Power of Increased Focus
- Social Marketing How they increase your bottom line
- Why Name Badges are Vital in Networking
- SmartGuy Local Networking Groups and Your Chamber of Commerce a Perfect Fit
- Turning Hits into Leads
- How to Leverage your Small Business
- Little Things You Can Do to Grow Your Business
- Ideas for Starting an Online Business
- Take Action Now and Achieve Your Goals Sooner
- 5 Steps to Effectively Build Your Business thru Referrals
- Online Shopping Cart Alternatives For Web Based Businesses
- SmartGuy Tops 50,000 in Global Internet Engagement
- SmartGuy Now Surpasses 145,000 Businesses
- SmartGuy Now Manages 20,000 City Business Networks
- How Businesses Rank High on Google INSTANTLY
- SmartGuy® Completes New Platform
- SmartGuy®️ introduces Free Phone App
- Finding the Best Structured Settlement Lawyers
- Getting an Accounting Degree - Who to Call
- Which Style of Yoga is Right for you - Best Choices
- How Much Does a Limo Cost
- Finding the Best Carpet Installation
- Ways to Accept Credit Cards on a Smart Phone
- Finding the Best Decorators and Designers
- Avon Still the Number One Provider of Women Products
- Robotic Trading Systems - Find Reviews
- Water Damage Restoration Have Extractor Will Travel
- What Is the Best Tasting Fruit to Eat
- Tips For Finding The Best Dog Walkers
- What Are Some Creative Bathroom and Kitchen Remodeling Ideas That Add Value
- Tips for Finding Storage Units at Unbeatable Prices
- All Inclusive Cruises How To Find The Best One
- Living in Panama Advantages There
- Mobile Auto Repair Questions and Troubleshooting
- Find The Best Car Wraps Near Me How to Choose
- Find Out how to Watch Free Sports MLB NFL NBA NHL UFC on Streaming LIVE TV
- Best HGH Gel For Sale Near Me Reviews Benefits and Weight Loss