Cooler Cups The Promotional Friend For The Small Business
Cooler Cups, also known as Koozies (or coasties, huggies, huggers, etc.), are probably one of your best friends when it comes to your business and its promotion. If you aren't familiar with personalized cooler cups, you should get acquainted soon. You've probably run into them at parties, at the race track, at sporting events; some hosts have even used them as souvenirs at kid’s birthday parties and extremely informal weddings.
They are basically a sleeve that wraps itself around a can of soda or beer. It zips up like a little jacket, and keeps drinks refreshingly cold for hours. They're very flashy, depending on the primary colors used to manufacture them, and the nicest thing about them is that they're quite inexpensive.
A single personalized Koozie will run you about 99 cents, if you order in bulk, and they can be designed in any color and with any logo (or pattern, list, joke or caricature). There are multiple websites out there (among them Koozies.com) that are delighted to run up orders in any quantity for you.
Well, you think, that's nice. Now back to business. Don't close your mind, because these little devices can be terrific promotional gadgets, if they're "marketed" correctly. No, you're not going to re-sell them, but you are going to use them for business promotion.
Let's say your business has bought a booth at the big convention, and, because you're a fledgling CEO with a new label, you have the humiliating experience of parking all your promotional stuff on the tables in the back of the hall. Swallow your pride and make sure you have plenty of Cooler Cups out with your company colors, company logo and maybe even a drawing of the product or the company slogan - remember these cost you less than a buck each.
Now it's time to be the friendly, generous guy at the convention, the one who does NOT hand out a pamphlet or a sales pitch to a prospective customer, but a company - personalized Cooler Cup (which you nickname the "CC" for good luck). The customer is appreciative, because these things do look nice, as if they cost a lot more than they really did.
Customers keep their beers and drinks cold in your CC, and they keep on keeping them in there because these things are made of insulated material that lasts very nicely - some say they stay good for years. That means every time a customer sips a beer or a drink (by the way, they make these things to fit glasses and bottles also), he’s looking at your logo. It’s staring him in the face at the convention, at work the next day or maybe even in his home.
That's weeks, maybe months, of free advertising for your company and products, and you got it free because they got the CC free. Your business starts to build, it becomes recognizable as a label and logo, and people start buying what you're selling. Before you know it, your table's in the front of the hall.
So consider Cooler Cups as your business promotion; they might move you right up in the business world.
- Atlanta, GA
- Beverly Hills, CA
- London, England
- Los Angeles, CA
- Miami, FL
- New York, NY
- San Francisco, CA
- Online Shopping Cart Alternatives For Web Based Businesses
- Time is not the enemy get the most out of your day
- Open More Doors with a Great Elevator Speech
- 7 Ideas on how to Get the Perfect Business Cards
- What is Reputation Marketing
- Do logos really matter
- Ideas for Starting an Online Business
- 10 Ways to Get Referrals Fast
- 6 Tips for Success at a Speed Networking Events
- Business Development - How to Start Your Small Business
- How to Leverage your Small Business
- 7 Ways to Conquer Your Fears of Public Speaking
- Ten Social Media Tools You Better Be Using Now
- SmartGuy Local Networking Groups and Your Chamber of Commerce a Perfect Fit
- Breaking the Backbone of Limiting Beliefs
- Why Name Badges are Vital in Networking
- The Power of Increased Focus
- What Makes a Good Testimonial
- Take Action Now and Achieve Your Goals Sooner
- Market to Generation X
- SmartGuy Now Manages 20,000 City Business Networks
- SmartGuy® Completes New Platform
- SmartGuy Gives Away Money LIVE Online Weekly
- SmartGuy Tops 50,000 in Global Internet Engagement
- SmartGuy Now Surpasses 145,000 Businesses
- Gift Shops Just About Everything In One Store
- Find the Best Mothers Day Gift
- Goal Setting Exercises and Activities What Are Some
- Finding The Best Commercial REITs How to Invest Wisely
- Where to Live in Brazil Best Places
- How to Keep Your Small Business Growing During the Coronavirus Slowdown
- Best Small Business Bloggers and Influencers
- Top Small Business Bloggers Top 40
- Bitcoin Basic Information FAQs
- How does Bitcoin make money
- How Difficult is it to Make a Bitcoin Payment
- What are the Advantages of Bitcoin
- How to Find a Good Business Opportunity
- Benefits Of The Quick Delivery Service
- Grow your SmartGuy City Business Network by 50-100 Businesses in the Next 60 Days
- Why are Youth Programs Important
- What is a Youth Development Program
- Best Business Networks Near Me
- Who Is Ron DeSantis and his Political Positions
- A Mans Desperate Attempt to Improve Mankind and Counter the Inevitability of Mans Demise