Breast Augmentation and Reduction Surgery Cost
Breast augmentation is also known as breast enlargement. It is a popular cosmetic surgery procedure done on women. If you have naturally small breasts or if the size of your breasts has diminished due to breast-feeding and weight loss, you should consider having breast augmentation done. However, before you make that decision, you should consider the breast augmentation and reduction surgery cost.
In addition, you should undergo a thorough consultation session with your breast surgeon. This will involve talking about what you should realistically expect. Furthermore, your doctor will want to know your age, whether you have recently had a mammogram and if any of your family members has had breast cancer before. The surgeon may also examine the texture and shape of your breasts and the position of the nipples and breast tissue. It is also during the consultation that the surgeon might discuss with you about the risks involved in such a procedure and the reasons why you are doing it.
The procedure involves surgical installation of breast implants. It usually takes about 1 hour to complete the procedure. However, some procedures may take longer or shorter depending on the technique used and how the implants are placed. The implants can be placed behind or on top of the breast muscle.
You would have to stay in the hospital overnight after the breast augmentation has been done. During the surgery, you will be under general anesthesia. After 7 to 10 days, your breasts should be returning to normal. However, you should avoid doing any lifting and carrying of loads. Breast augmentation can lead to the increase in size of your breast to about a maximum of two to three cup sizes.
The breast augmentation and reduction surgery cost is a big factor that prevents many women from undergoing the procedure. Many of them dismiss the procedure even without thinking about it, presuming that the cost is high. Therefore, a critical look at the cost of breast augmentation should suffice.
The national average breast-augmentation costs have gone down since 2010. The prices vary according to many factors. Some of the factors that affect the pricing include the location of the surgeon's office, surgery-related expenses, breast implant cost, and your surgeon's fees. Generally, you would pay $3,694 for silicone implants and $3,308 for saline implants. These costs do not include other surgery-related costs such as anesthesia fees for surgery, surgical facility fees, post-surgery garments, prescriptions for medication, and medical tests, among other miscellaneous costs.
These additional fees can dramatically increase the cost of the breast augmentation. Your doctor should tell you if he or she has included these fees in the estimate. You should request for quotes from as many other surgeons to determine the most affordable one based on your budget because fees vary according to individual surgeons. A surgeon may charge according to his or her experience and depending on whether he or she is board certified among other factors. You should ask such questions whenever you are consulting with a surgeon.
The choice of breast implants may determine their price. Some of the breast implants have a warranty that add value to the breast augmentation package offered to you. The warranties will eventually safeguard you against additional costs.
You may be offered some financing options if you cannot pay for the breast augmentation and reduction surgery cost upfront. The initial cost of breast augmentation surgery is reduced when you are allowed to pay according to your budget. Your insurance may also cover part of the cost and providing low interest rates. Therefore, it is no wonder that more women are increasingly seeking breast augmentation and reduction even when the economy is tough
Category: Doctor - Cosmetic
Featured Doctor - Cosmetic
- Eyelid Sagging Exercises - What are They?
- Eyelash Help - What Makes Them Grow
- Cosmetic Dentistry You Can Afford A Great Smile
- Where to Find Laser Hair Removal
- Cellulite Treatments the Best And The Most Popular
- Liposuction Cost and Recovery
- Find the Best Liposuction Doctors - Where to Go
- Find the Best Laser Resurfacing - Where and How Much It Costs
- Surgery Cost and Recovery Time
- Find the Best Acne Scar Removal Treatments - Where to Go
- Vein Removal Cost - Varicose and Spider Vein Treatments
- Nose Job Prices - What is it Cost
- Dark under Eye Bags and Circles - Treatment
- Rhinoplasty Cost and Average Recovery Time
- Techniques and Procedures of Plastic Surgery
- Facelift Surgery - Mini vs. Major Costs
- Plastic Surgery Procedures - What are the Average Prices
- Fat Transfer - Injections and Procedures
- Juvederm Injection - Where to Get It
- Juvederm - What is it and How it Reduces Wrinkles
- SmartGuy®️ introduces Free Phone App
- SmartGuy Now Surpasses 145,000 Businesses
- SmartGuy® Completes New Platform
- SmartGuy Tops 50,000 in Global Internet Engagement
- SmartGuy Now Manages 20,000 City Business Networks
- How Businesses Rank High on Google INSTANTLY
- Replacing Exterior Doors What You Must Know
- Ammunition Types and Where to Buy
- What to Ask Before Selecting a Barber
- The Most Popular Antique and Classic Cars You Should Drive Before You Die
- Find the Right Commercial Real Estate Office Space to Fit Your Needs
- Find High Quality Sunglasses
- Best Small Business Bloggers and Influencers
- Top Small Business Bloggers Top 40
- What is Bitcoin
- Who controls the Bitcoin network
- How does one acquire bitcoins
- How Difficult is it to Make a Bitcoin Payment
- What are the Advantages of Bitcoin
- How to Find a Good Business Opportunity
- What is a Good Business Opportunity
- How to Choose the Best Jewelry Designer
- Grow your SmartGuy City Business Network by 50-100 Businesses in the Next 60 Days
- Why are Youth Programs Important
- Who Is Ron DeSantis and his Political Positions
- A Mans Desperate Attempt to Improve Mankind and Counter the Inevitability of Mans Demise