Breast Augmentation and Reduction Surgery Cost
Breast augmentation is also known as breast enlargement. It is a popular cosmetic surgery procedure done on women. If you have naturally small breasts or if the size of your breasts has diminished due to breast-feeding and weight loss, you should consider having breast augmentation done. However, before you make that decision, you should consider the breast augmentation and reduction surgery cost.
In addition, you should undergo a thorough consultation session with your breast surgeon. This will involve talking about what you should realistically expect. Furthermore, your doctor will want to know your age, whether you have recently had a mammogram and if any of your family members has had breast cancer before. The surgeon may also examine the texture and shape of your breasts and the position of the nipples and breast tissue. It is also during the consultation that the surgeon might discuss with you about the risks involved in such a procedure and the reasons why you are doing it.
The procedure involves surgical installation of breast implants. It usually takes about 1 hour to complete the procedure. However, some procedures may take longer or shorter depending on the technique used and how the implants are placed. The implants can be placed behind or on top of the breast muscle.
You would have to stay in the hospital overnight after the breast augmentation has been done. During the surgery, you will be under general anesthesia. After 7 to 10 days, your breasts should be returning to normal. However, you should avoid doing any lifting and carrying of loads. Breast augmentation can lead to the increase in size of your breast to about a maximum of two to three cup sizes.
The breast augmentation and reduction surgery cost is a big factor that prevents many women from undergoing the procedure. Many of them dismiss the procedure even without thinking about it, presuming that the cost is high. Therefore, a critical look at the cost of breast augmentation should suffice.
The national average breast-augmentation costs have gone down since 2010. The prices vary according to many factors. Some of the factors that affect the pricing include the location of the surgeon's office, surgery-related expenses, breast implant cost, and your surgeon's fees. Generally, you would pay $3,694 for silicone implants and $3,308 for saline implants. These costs do not include other surgery-related costs such as anesthesia fees for surgery, surgical facility fees, post-surgery garments, prescriptions for medication, and medical tests, among other miscellaneous costs.
These additional fees can dramatically increase the cost of the breast augmentation. Your doctor should tell you if he or she has included these fees in the estimate. You should request for quotes from as many other surgeons to determine the most affordable one based on your budget because fees vary according to individual surgeons. A surgeon may charge according to his or her experience and depending on whether he or she is board certified among other factors. You should ask such questions whenever you are consulting with a surgeon.
The choice of breast implants may determine their price. Some of the breast implants have a warranty that add value to the breast augmentation package offered to you. The warranties will eventually safeguard you against additional costs.
You may be offered some financing options if you cannot pay for the breast augmentation and reduction surgery cost upfront. The initial cost of breast augmentation surgery is reduced when you are allowed to pay according to your budget. Your insurance may also cover part of the cost and providing low interest rates. Therefore, it is no wonder that more women are increasingly seeking breast augmentation and reduction even when the economy is tough
Category: Doctor - Cosmetic
Featured Doctor - Cosmetic
- Surgical and Non-Surgical Hair Replacement Methods
- Botox Injections Cost - Where to Find it Cheap
- Scar Revision & Removal - Lasers Make It Painless
- Steps to Finding a Good Plastic Surgeon
- Vein Removal Cost - Varicose and Spider Vein Treatments
- Facelift Surgery - Mini vs. Major Costs
- Where to Find Laser Hair Removal
- Eyelid Sagging Exercises - What are They?
- How to Get Rid of Dark Scarring
- How Much is Eyelid Surgery
- Botox Treatments Isnt Botox Poison
- Juvederm Injection - Where to Get It
- Plastic Surgery Before and After Videos
- Stretch Marks Removal Using Lasers - Fast and Cheap
- Find the Best Acne Scar Removal Treatments - Where to Go
- Injectable Fillers for Cheeks and Crows Feet
- Chemical Peel for Damaged Skin - What Does it Cost
- Breast Reduction Surgery Cost and Recovery Time
- What is Rosacea Treatment Triggers and Diet
- Breast Implants Cost and Sizes
- How to meditate
- How to write a cover letter
- What to do on a first date
- What is the meaning of life
- How to get a passport
- Mind Balance Free Education Platform
- How to become more communicative
- How to become more stress tolerant
- How to become more courageous
- How to become more analytical
- Unlocking Happiness and Success- Effective Positive Thinking Techniques
- Building a Positive Attitude - Strategies for a Happier and More Fulfilling Life
- Overcoming Negative Thoughts - Strategies for a Positive Mindset
- Boosting Self-Confidence and Self-Esteem - Your Path to Empowerment
- Stress Management Strategies-Your Roadmap to a Calmer and Healthier Life
- Mind Balance - for those who dare to redefine their limits
- Teenagers are rushing to MindBalance rather than wasting time on TikTok
- 50 ways to be more like Jesus in everyday life
- Take the Wheel-Navigating Life Beyond the Screen
- Three Sentences from a Billionaire That Changed My Life and Made Me Millions