Cosmetic Dentistry You Can Afford A Great Smile
Cosmetic dentistry might seem to you like a faraway dream, like that trip to Europe you're saving for, or the Botox you figure you'll need one day. Well, you may not make Europe right away (and hopefully never need the Botox), but affordable cosmetic dentistry is completely within your grasp right now. No matter what your corrective problem, you can have a dazzling model-on-the-runway smile with very little effort or cash outlay.
There are only two kinds of cosmetic dentistry, Prosthodontics (which include the removal of bad or decayed or diseased teeth, replacing them with a prosthetic "false piece" or implant) or orthodontic (which is corrective surgery on the teeth that remain). To get a great smile either way, you may need to replace caps (called "crowns"), remove a tooth structure (enameloplasty), or, of course, (and this is the procedure known as the King of affordable cosmetic dentistry) whiten teeth.
Tooth whitening is the most prevalent cosmetic form of such surgeries, and you can buy over the counter whiteners in any price range, $4 to $100, depending on whether or not the stains on your teeth are new or old, ingrained or just plain intractable; the upper end price, above $50, is for bleaching compounds that literally whiten teeth beyond their normal shade. Actual cosmetic tooth whitening dentistry can run you between $450 and $600, although much of the cost is usually covered by dental plans.
Putting a dental veneer on a stained tooth that will not whiten (a procedure known as lamination) is a great way to fix one or two teeth that stubbornly resist the bleaching procedure. It will give you a dazzling "cover" to your teeth, one that makes each tooth uniform with the others-the cosmetic dentist will go to great pains to match colors, in shades of white / off-white. Dental veneers run $925 to $2500 per piece, but the covering used is pure porcelain, and should last 10 to 15 years. If you want to go a bit cheaper, a composite (partial porcelain) veneer is between $250 to $1500 per tooth, lasting seven years or so.
The costs naturally go up if you need more advanced cosmetic dentistry, such as a bridge, (which used to be known simply as a set of false teeth) or implants. The implant will completely replace a single tooth that is non-repairable, has fallen or been knocked out, and cannot be fixed with any crown or cap. An implant will typically run you $1,000 to $5,000; a full set of them, which is an entire reconstruction of the mouth, will run between $25,000 and over $100, 000 depending on time, labor, the dentist used and the extent of reparative surgery necessary.
The dental bridge is the most advanced cosmetic dentistry short of replacing a full mouth of teeth - it is a piece that fits into an open gap in your teeth, and can cost between $1000 to$3000 per tooth (so realize the final price is a multiple of those).
Check with your dental plan, since many of them cover all these surgeries. And smile! Cosmetic dentistry will give you a nice one!
Category: Doctor - Cosmetic
Featured Doctor - Cosmetic
- Breast Reduction Surgery Cost and Recovery Time
- Juvederm Injection - Where to Get It
- Botox Injections Cost - How to Reduce Wrinkles
- Fat Transfer - Injections and Procedures
- Cellulite Treatments the Best And The Most Popular
- Scar Revision & Removal - Lasers Make It Painless
- Cosmetic Surgery Financing and Prices - What Does it Cost
- Boob Job Prices - What Does it Cost
- Dark Circles Under Childs Eyes - What to Do
- Techniques and Procedures of Plastic Surgery
- Botox Treatments and Injections - What is the Cost
- Vein Removal Cost - Varicose and Spider Vein Treatments
- Stretch Marks Removal Using Lasers - Fast and Cheap
- Juvederm - What is it and How it Reduces Wrinkles
- Dark Skin Patches - How to Remove Them
- Plastic Surgery Before and After Videos
- New Lasik Procedure - Critical Advice
- Liposuction Cost and Recovery
- Surgical and Non-Surgical Hair Replacement Methods
- How Much is Eyelid Surgery
- SmartGuy Now Manages 20,000 City Business Networks
- SmartGuy®️ introduces Free Phone App
- SmartGuy Tops 50,000 in Global Internet Engagement
- SmartGuy Now Surpasses 145,000 Businesses
- SmartGuy® Completes New Platform
- How Businesses Rank High on Google INSTANTLY
- Top Small Business Bloggers Top 40
- Bitcoin Basic Information FAQs
- How does Bitcoin make money
- What is Bitcoin
- Who controls the Bitcoin network
- How does one acquire bitcoins
- How Difficult is it to Make a Bitcoin Payment
- What are the Advantages of Bitcoin
- How to Find a Good Business Opportunity
- What is a Good Business Opportunity
- Benefits Of The Quick Delivery Service
- How to Choose the Best Jewelry Designer
- Grow your SmartGuy City Business Network by 50-100 Businesses in the Next 60 Days
- Why are Youth Programs Important
- What is a Youth Development Program
- Best Business Networks Near Me
- Who Is Ron DeSantis and his Political Positions
- A Mans Desperate Attempt to Improve Mankind and Counter the Inevitability of Mans Demise
- How Businesses Rank High on Google INSTANTLY
- Benefits of Humanoid Robots like Optimus