Cosmetic Dentistry You Can Afford A Great Smile
Cosmetic dentistry might seem to you like a faraway dream, like that trip to Europe you're saving for, or the Botox you figure you'll need one day. Well, you may not make Europe right away (and hopefully never need the Botox), but affordable cosmetic dentistry is completely within your grasp right now. No matter what your corrective problem, you can have a dazzling model-on-the-runway smile with very little effort or cash outlay.
There are only two kinds of cosmetic dentistry, Prosthodontics (which include the removal of bad or decayed or diseased teeth, replacing them with a prosthetic "false piece" or implant) or orthodontic (which is corrective surgery on the teeth that remain). To get a great smile either way, you may need to replace caps (called "crowns"), remove a tooth structure (enameloplasty), or, of course, (and this is the procedure known as the King of affordable cosmetic dentistry) whiten teeth.
Tooth whitening is the most prevalent cosmetic form of such surgeries, and you can buy over the counter whiteners in any price range, $4 to $100, depending on whether or not the stains on your teeth are new or old, ingrained or just plain intractable; the upper end price, above $50, is for bleaching compounds that literally whiten teeth beyond their normal shade. Actual cosmetic tooth whitening dentistry can run you between $450 and $600, although much of the cost is usually covered by dental plans.
Putting a dental veneer on a stained tooth that will not whiten (a procedure known as lamination) is a great way to fix one or two teeth that stubbornly resist the bleaching procedure. It will give you a dazzling "cover" to your teeth, one that makes each tooth uniform with the others-the cosmetic dentist will go to great pains to match colors, in shades of white / off-white. Dental veneers run $925 to $2500 per piece, but the covering used is pure porcelain, and should last 10 to 15 years. If you want to go a bit cheaper, a composite (partial porcelain) veneer is between $250 to $1500 per tooth, lasting seven years or so.
The costs naturally go up if you need more advanced cosmetic dentistry, such as a bridge, (which used to be known simply as a set of false teeth) or implants. The implant will completely replace a single tooth that is non-repairable, has fallen or been knocked out, and cannot be fixed with any crown or cap. An implant will typically run you $1,000 to $5,000; a full set of them, which is an entire reconstruction of the mouth, will run between $25,000 and over $100, 000 depending on time, labor, the dentist used and the extent of reparative surgery necessary.
The dental bridge is the most advanced cosmetic dentistry short of replacing a full mouth of teeth - it is a piece that fits into an open gap in your teeth, and can cost between $1000 to$3000 per tooth (so realize the final price is a multiple of those).
Check with your dental plan, since many of them cover all these surgeries. And smile! Cosmetic dentistry will give you a nice one!
Category: Doctor - Cosmetic
Featured Doctor - Cosmetic
- Breast Implants Cost and Sizes
- Eyelash Help - What Makes Them Grow
- Breast Reduction Surgery Cost and Recovery Time
- Facial Mole Removal Surgery - Cost and Scar
- Stretch Marks Removal Using Lasers - Fast and Cheap
- Liposuction Cost and Recovery
- Botox Treatments and Injections - What is the Cost
- Surgical and Non-Surgical Hair Replacement Methods
- Injectable Fillers for Cheeks and Crows Feet
- Lap-Band Surgery - What is the Cost And Side Effects
- Botox Injections Cost - Where to Find it Cheap
- Steps to Finding a Good Plastic Surgeon
- Juvederm Injection - Where to Get It
- Plastic Surgery Procedures - What are the Average Prices
- Dark Skin Patches - How to Remove Them
- Finding a Cosmetic Dentist
- Where to Find Laser Hair Removal
- Dark under Eye Bags and Circles - Treatment
- Cosmetic Surgery Financing and Prices - What Does it Cost
- What is Laser Resurfacing - Cost And Benefits
- How much water should I drink daily
- What is my zodiac sign
- How to kiss
- How to write a business plan
- What is the meaning of life
- How to get more followers on Instagram
- Mind Balance Free Education Platform
- How to become a quick learner
- How to become more visionary
- how to balance your mind and achieve greater happiness
- How to achieve happiness
- Mastering the Mindset Shift - Effective Tips for a Positive Transformation
- Overcoming Negative Thoughts - Strategies for a Positive Mindset
- Boosting Self-Confidence and Self-Esteem - Your Path to Empowerment
- Cultivating Resilience and Mental Toughness - Keys to Thriving Amidst Lifes Challenges
- Stress Management Strategies-Your Roadmap to a Calmer and Healthier Life
- Why is Mind Balance so important
- 50 positive affirmations to be read every day
- Teenagers are rushing to MindBalance rather than wasting time on TikTok
- Three Sentences from a Billionaire That Changed My Life and Made Me Millions