Cosmetic Dentistry You Can Afford A Great Smile
Cosmetic dentistry might seem to you like a faraway dream, like that trip to Europe you're saving for, or the Botox you figure you'll need one day. Well, you may not make Europe right away (and hopefully never need the Botox), but affordable cosmetic dentistry is completely within your grasp right now. No matter what your corrective problem, you can have a dazzling model-on-the-runway smile with very little effort or cash outlay.
There are only two kinds of cosmetic dentistry, Prosthodontics (which include the removal of bad or decayed or diseased teeth, replacing them with a prosthetic "false piece" or implant) or orthodontic (which is corrective surgery on the teeth that remain). To get a great smile either way, you may need to replace caps (called "crowns"), remove a tooth structure (enameloplasty), or, of course, (and this is the procedure known as the King of affordable cosmetic dentistry) whiten teeth.
Tooth whitening is the most prevalent cosmetic form of such surgeries, and you can buy over the counter whiteners in any price range, $4 to $100, depending on whether or not the stains on your teeth are new or old, ingrained or just plain intractable; the upper end price, above $50, is for bleaching compounds that literally whiten teeth beyond their normal shade. Actual cosmetic tooth whitening dentistry can run you between $450 and $600, although much of the cost is usually covered by dental plans.
Putting a dental veneer on a stained tooth that will not whiten (a procedure known as lamination) is a great way to fix one or two teeth that stubbornly resist the bleaching procedure. It will give you a dazzling "cover" to your teeth, one that makes each tooth uniform with the others-the cosmetic dentist will go to great pains to match colors, in shades of white / off-white. Dental veneers run $925 to $2500 per piece, but the covering used is pure porcelain, and should last 10 to 15 years. If you want to go a bit cheaper, a composite (partial porcelain) veneer is between $250 to $1500 per tooth, lasting seven years or so.
The costs naturally go up if you need more advanced cosmetic dentistry, such as a bridge, (which used to be known simply as a set of false teeth) or implants. The implant will completely replace a single tooth that is non-repairable, has fallen or been knocked out, and cannot be fixed with any crown or cap. An implant will typically run you $1,000 to $5,000; a full set of them, which is an entire reconstruction of the mouth, will run between $25,000 and over $100, 000 depending on time, labor, the dentist used and the extent of reparative surgery necessary.
The dental bridge is the most advanced cosmetic dentistry short of replacing a full mouth of teeth - it is a piece that fits into an open gap in your teeth, and can cost between $1000 to$3000 per tooth (so realize the final price is a multiple of those).
Check with your dental plan, since many of them cover all these surgeries. And smile! Cosmetic dentistry will give you a nice one!
Category: Doctor - Cosmetic
Featured Doctor - Cosmetic
- Techniques and Procedures of Plastic Surgery
- Lap-Band Surgery - What is the Cost And Side Effects
- Breast Surgery Cost and Recovery Time
- Breast Augmentation and Reduction Surgery Cost
- Radiesse injections What Does it Cost to Look Ten Years Younger
- Facial Mole Removal Surgery - Cost and Scar
- Botox Treatments and Injections - What is the Cost
- Acne Scars Removal Treatment Remedies and Removal
- How Much is Eyelid Surgery
- Finding a Cosmetic Dentist
- What is Laser Resurfacing - Cost And Benefits
- Find the Best Laser Resurfacing - Where and How Much It Costs
- Nose Job Prices - What is it Cost
- New Lasik Procedure - Critical Advice
- Cosmetic Dermatologist - How to Find the Best One
- Surgery Cost and Recovery Time
- Plastic Surgery Before and After Videos
- Dark Circles Under Eyes - How to Remove Them
- Botox Injections Cost - Where to Find it Cheap
- Breast Implants Cost and Sizes
- SmartGuy Gives Away Money LIVE Online Weekly
- How Businesses Rank High on Google INSTANTLY
- SmartGuy Now Surpasses 145,000 Businesses
- SmartGuy Tops 50,000 in Global Internet Engagement
- SmartGuy® Completes New Platform
- SmartGuy Now Manages 20,000 City Business Networks
- Interventional Cardiologist: What It Is And How To Become One
- Juvederm Injection - Where to Get It
- Find Best IRS Tax Attorney
- What Should It Cost to Fix My Appliances
- Choose The Best Wood for Grilling
- How to Repair a Chimney - Who to Call
- Breast Augmentation and Reduction Surgery Cost
- How to lose weight and be skinnier
- Why Get Car Insurance You Need it
- How to Stop Spam SMS What to Do
- Refrigerator Repair Service Choose the Best for your Appliances
- Is Sushi Safe to Eat Pregnancy Risks
- How Working Overseas Benefits your Career
- What is the best way to remove bed bugs
- List of What Are the Most Popular Honda Cars
- How to Choose Composite Decking Secrets Revealed
- How Can a Real Estate Agent Find Me a Rental
- Information on the 2020 Volkswagen Model which Has Big Surprises In Store For You
- What are Social Media Influencers and How Can They Grow Your Business
- Independent Auto Repair Companies Near Me What do they do