Juvederm Injection - Where to Get It
The injection is carried out by a qualified cosmetic doctor and the entire process takes about 10 to 20 minutes. The doctor has to first clean the site of injection in order to avoid any infections after the skin breaks. Since the injection penetrates largely under the skin, some local anesthetic may be applied on the area to reduce the pain experienced during the injection. The gel itself also contains some anesthetic making the area temporarily numb after the injection. The injection is directed towards the top epidermis layer of the skin. The injections can be spaced out in millimetres from the initial injection if there is need for more than one injection.
Choosing where to get the injection depends on quite a number of factors. First of all, personal reasons for having the injection are the biggest guide to where to get the injection. It is encouraged to focus on the areas of your face most affected and that you greatly desire to alter. However, there are some specific injection sites for Juvederm as recommended by cosmetic doctors.
Some of the common areas for Juvederm injection include the wrinkles and folds from the nose to the corners of the mouth, marionette lines, lip wrinkles, forehead wrinkles and sunken cheek areas. Different cosmetic doctors have various opinions about where Juvederm should be injected. However, most say it can be injected anywhere on the face. <P>The only matter of concern when it comes to using this product is that it is not a volumizer. The product is very effective in sunken areas but if you want to receive greater effect you can consider other products with this effect. Therefore if you want to increase the volume of some of the areas of your face such as cheeks, you should consider the use of products that are primarily volumizers. The injection also works great in areas where there are fine lines.
The great thing about Juvederm as a cosmetic injection option is the fact that its primary ingredient is hyaluronic acid which is a natural ingredient. It is quite similar to a type of collagen material which is produced naturally by the body. Therefore the effects of the injections are quite natural and do not affect the elasticity of the skin. The natural texture produced and the safe absorption of the body reduces the risks for adverse effects as well as unnatural appearance on the skin.
If you want to try out Juvederm injection as a solution to the wrinkles and sunken areas of you face, you should consult an experienced medical professional. They will advise you accordingly on the dosage required on your skin and depending on the extent of your wrinkles. Since Juvederm is a temporary measure and easily absorbed into the skin due to its natural nature, you can have renew your injection after the effects of the last injection wear out. However, if you want a more permanent solution to your wrinkles, you can consider cosmetic surgery as an option. However, remember that cosmetic surgery not only costs more than the injection but will also require a significant amount of time for healing.
Category: Doctor - Cosmetic
Featured Doctor - Cosmetic
- Tummy Tuck Procedure - What Does it Cost?
- Steps to Finding a Good Plastic Surgeon
- Cosmetic Surgery Financing and Prices - What Does it Cost
- Finding the Best Cosmetic Breast Surgery Options
- Boob Job Prices - What Does it Cost
- Breast Surgery - Augmentation and Reduction
- Vein Removal Cost - Varicose and Spider Vein Treatments
- Rhinoplasty Cost and Average Recovery Time
- Cosmetic Dentistry You Can Afford A Great Smile
- Nose Surgery Cost Vs Benefit - Worth the Cost
- Botox Injections Cost - How to Reduce Wrinkles
- Dark under Eye Bags and Circles - Treatment
- Botox Treatments Isnt Botox Poison
- Scar Revision & Removal - Lasers Make It Painless
- Techniques and Procedures of Plastic Surgery
- Eyelid Sagging Exercises - What are They?
- How to Get Rid of Dark Scarring
- New Lasik Procedure - Critical Advice
- Where to Find Laser Hair Removal
- How Much is Eyelid Surgery
- How to cure a hangover
- How to make pancakes
- What should I eat today
- How much water should I drink daily
- How to make friends
- How to write a business plan
- How to bake a cake
- How to grow hair faster
- How to create an app
- What is the meaning of life
- How to become more stress tolerant
- How to become more analytical
- How to become a quick learner
- Building a Positive Attitude - Strategies for a Happier and More Fulfilling Life
- Boosting Self-Confidence and Self-Esteem - Your Path to Empowerment
- Cultivating Resilience and Mental Toughness - Keys to Thriving Amidst Lifes Challenges
- Stress Management Strategies-Your Roadmap to a Calmer and Healthier Life
- Teenagers are rushing to MindBalance rather than wasting time on TikTok
- MindBalance not only helps individuals but couples stay together longer
- Mind Balance - 100 Innovative Ways it Can Unleash Your Full Potential