Dark Circles Under Eyes - How to Remove Them
One of the factors that contribute to the formation of the dark circles under the eyes is heredity. Much like varicose veins, the dark circles under the eyes are typically inherited. In the event that you have them, then it is likely that someone else in your family also has them. The skin below the eyes is quite thin and when blood pumps through the thick veins near the surface of the skin it can cause the skin to have a bluish tint. Therefore, the dark shade is more apparent for a person that has light skin than in a person with dark skin.
Another common cause of the dark circles under eyes is over exposure to the sun. This also applies to people with dark skin. When the skin is exposed to excessive sunlight, more so during the summer season, it can exhibit a higher level of pigmentation or melanin than in the cooler months. People get sun tans because of over exposure to the sun, which increases the natural melanin levels on the skin and draws it to the surface. This is the same principle that works in the case of the dark circles under the eyes.
Now let us look at some of the things that you can do to manage the dark circles that form under the eyes. To begin with, avoid rubbing your eyes. When you rub the delicate skin under the eyes too harshly, you may rupture the small capillaries, which may result in a leak of hemoglobin. In fact, you should avoid rubbing this skin altogether. Dab the skin lightly when you are drying the skin and gently apply any products that you may be using on the eyes. Make sure that you do not touch the delicate skin with your nails.
If the dark circles under eyes have already formed, then you can make use of eye serum. Use an appropriate eye contour product to improve the appearance of the dark pigmentation under your eyes. A good product will take effect in four to eight weeks. When selecting the eye product, take a keen look at the ingredients to ensure that they are effective in reducing the dark coloration under the eyes. Some of these ingredients include peptides, which are protein fragments that assist in improving the circulation of blood. This, in turn, helps in thickening the skin under the eyes and strengthening the fragile capillaries.
The dark pigmentation can also be caused by a deficiency of the appropriate nutrients. The malnutrition may cause the area under the eyes to appear puffy, making you look older than you actually are. Good multivitamins can assist in supporting your daily diet by replacing the missing essential nutrients. In the event that the dark pigmentation persists it would be wise to seek consultation from a qualified physician. Taking care of your eyes is essential as they are one of the main things that people look at when they are judging your appearance and, in some cases, personality.
Category: Doctor - Cosmetic
Featured Doctor - Cosmetic
- Breast Implants Cost and Sizes
- Tummy Tuck Procedure - What Does it Cost?
- Botox Treatments and Injections - What is the Cost
- Stretch Marks Removal Using Lasers - Fast and Cheap
- Steps to Finding a Good Plastic Surgeon
- Restylane Injections for Dark Circles Chin and Jowls
- Dark under Eye Bags and Circles - Treatment
- Nose Surgery Cost Vs Benefit - Worth the Cost
- Breast Reduction Surgery Cost and Recovery Time
- Find the Best Acne Scar Removal Treatments - Where to Go
- Eyelid Sagging Exercises - What are They?
- What is Laser Resurfacing - Cost And Benefits
- Facial Mole Removal Surgery - Cost and Scar
- Injectable Fillers for Cheeks and Crows Feet
- Liposuction Cost and Recovery
- Breast Augmentation and Reduction Surgery Cost
- Plastic Surgery Procedures - What are the Average Prices
- Breast Surgery Cost and Recovery Time
- Boob Job Prices - What Does it Cost
- Vein Removal Cost - Varicose and Spider Vein Treatments
- How to cure a hangover
- How to make pancakes
- What should I eat today
- How to train a dog
- How to make slime
- How to meditate
- How to make pizza
- What is my zodiac sign
- How to start a blog
- How to make friends
- What to do on a first date
- How to save money
- How to lose belly fat
- How to bake a cake
- How to grow hair faster
- How to create an app
- How to get a passport
- How to make scrambled eggs
- How to make lasagna
- Mind Balance Free Education Platform