Some Important Myths and Facts about Carpet Cleaning Busted
Nothing beats the beauty and comfort of wall to wall carpeting. Once thought of as a luxury for the wealthy, it has come down in price to make it affordable for home homeowners: however, the cost to hire a carpet cleaner can be disheartening.
Although we recommend you hire a carpet cleaner to keep them in tip top shape, if it is something you cannot afford right now, we have a solution that can help. Purchase the right carpets and follow these simple tips to maintain the beauty of your carpet. But, don't fall for myths that will cause you to overpay.
Here are some common Carpet Related Myths and Facts
Inexpensive carpets would save you money. This is a wrong notion as discounted carpets are typically made out of inferior quality material and are therefore less durable. You would realize this fact soon after you have bought them as the damages would start appearing within a few months.
Inexpensive padding can also save money. Wrong again! Cheap padding breaks down much faster than a good one. This would spoil the carpet prematurely and lead to unnecessary expenses. High quality padding would mean that the carpets enjoy a longer life than usual. Plus, it sure makes the carpet feel thicker.
Carpets that are a year or two old do not require cleaning. It is true that some carpets gather lesser dust than others, but this is a misconception that you do not require cleaning if your carpet is comparatively new. All carpets gather some amount of dust and grime that is invisible to the naked eye. It is very important to remove the dust as it may pose certain health hazards for your kids and other family members.
I can clean my carpet on my own and do not require any professional cleaning. This is a misconception that many people harbor. There are many things that a professional cleaner can do with the carpet that you cannot perform on your own. For example, a professional can pump water into the carpet and clean it too. They can also clean the mold or mildew that might have built up under the carpeted areas. For information on finding a carpet care professional, visit www.SmartGuy.com .
Carpets cleaning products are available easily at the grocery store and they are as good as the professional ones. Well! The only difference between the products that you would find at the grocery store and the professional ones is that the ones at the store might be cheaper and might eventually spoil your carpet. Your carpet requires special stain removal solutions that are available only with professionals. So it is better to contact a professional to do the job for you.
Besides the above, ensure that you vacuum your carpet at least a few times a week. This would help clear out all pollutants like animal hair, dust mites and pollen that settle down in most carpets. And yes, it would also help add a few more years to the life of your carpet.
Category: Carpet Cleaning
- Some Quick Tips for Carpet Maintenance
- Carpet Cleaner is Not Working - What to Do
- Tips for Finding a Good Carpet Cleaner
- Find out how to Remove Wax From a Carpet
- Hire a Carpet Cleaner - Finding the Best One
- Oriental Rug Cleaning Can Make Heirlooms Last Even Longer
- What Carpet Cleaner to Choose - Which is Best
- How to have a carpet cleaned
- Frequently asked questions regarding carpet cleaning with answers
- What Is The Best Carpet Cleaner
- How to Remove Stubborn Stains From Carpeting
- How to Find and Hire the Best Carpet Cleaners
- How to choose the best carpet cleaning service
- DIY vs Professional Carpet Cleaning - Which Is Best
- Hiring Carpet Cleaners can be Tricky
- SmartGuy Tops 50,000 in Global Internet Engagement
- SmartGuy® Completes New Platform
- SmartGuy Now Surpasses 145,000 Businesses
- How Businesses Rank High on Google INSTANTLY
- SmartGuy Now Manages 20,000 City Business Networks
- SmartGuy®️ introduces Free Phone App
- What is a Youth Development Program
- Best Business Networks Near Me
- Who Is Ron DeSantis and his Political Positions
- A Mans Desperate Attempt to Improve Mankind and Counter the Inevitability of Mans Demise
- Benefits of Humanoid Robots like Optimus
- Risks of Artificial Intelligence
- What is Theory of Mind
- What are the Common Uses and Applications of AI
- What are Intelligent Agents and How are They Used in AI
- What is Tensorflow and What is It Used For
- What is Machine Learning and How Does It Relate to AI
- What are Constraint Satisfaction Problems
- What are some common misunderstandings about AI
- What is a Chatbot
- How Can Artificial Intelligence Be Used to Identify Fraud
- What are Different Platforms for Artificial Intelligence Development
- What are the Types of Artificial Intelligence
- Which Assessment is Used to Test the Intelligence of a Machine
- How Long Should My Roof Last
- Advanced AI risks to humanity