How To Get Rid Of Ants Inside And Outside Your Home
Want to know how to get rid of ants inside and outside your home? Ant problem can be a pretty devious one. They are not only disease carriers, but they also bite! They are tiny and sneaky, and can easily make good food become inedible. Here are some of the ways you can combat and keep your home safe and hygienic.
If you see an army of ants moving towards the cookie jar on your counter top then one of the best ways you can stop that is by using an adhesive tape. Tape around the object with the stick side up. This will act as a barrier to the ants trying to sneakily enter your food containers
If you are tired of living with a family of ants, then you can give them a nudge out the door by sprinkling boric acid along any cracks or crevices that you have spotted as their hangout spot. You use a baster to be able to blow small amounts of powder in the harder to reach corners and deep voids.
You can keep the ants at bay by drawing a line around the home entry points with chalk. The calcium carbonate in the chalk will repel the ants and make sure that they do not enter your home again. The calcium carbonate is made up of compressed shells of marine animals which have been ground up to be the critical component of the chalk. You can scatter the powdered chalk around the garden plants to repel off the ants and slugs.
If you want to get the ants out without having to shower them with dangerous pesticides, then sprinkle a line of flour along with the backs of the pantry shelves and other places where you see their colonies. The ants will become repelled by the flour and not want to cross off the line.
If you are tired of getting stung by fire ants whenever you are chilling out in your yard then a flowerpot is the solution to your problem. Take a flowerpot and place it upside down over the anthill. Then pour boiling hot water through the drain hole and you will be burning down their houses.
You don’t need to use ant traps or insecticides to ant-proof your kitchen. all you need is lemons and you are good to go. The thing with lemons is that they are much more powerful than you even realize. They have often been lauded for their efficiency in cleaning out a lot of the household items all you need to do is squirt some lemon juice on the door thresholds and windowsills. Then squeeze the juice into any holes or cracks that might be a space for the ants to get into. Lastly, for the finishing touches, you can throw around lemon peel slices on the outdoor entrance. The ants will get the hint that they are not welcome here.
Another member of the citrus line that helps in getting rid of ants is orange. All you will need to do is, in a blender make a smooth puree of some orange peels with a cup of warm water. Slowly pour the solution into the anthills, and it will send the little pests running
If you see that ants have invaded your kitchen and you are looking for a way out before they get to your sugar, try some pepper. Cayenne pepper, when sprinkled in spots where the ants are looking, will give them the hint that there is no sugar ahead. If you find colonies to close to your home then pour pepper down the hole.
Category: Pest Control
- What is a silverfish and how to remove them
- Simple Steps for Pest Control
- Protect Your Home From Termite Destruction With Effective Pest Management
- About Pest Control What You Need to Know
- How to Get Rid Of Gnats around Your Home
- Why You Should Never Kill A House Centipede
- 30 tips for controlling centipedes and other pests in and around your home
- Bee Removal Is Properly Done By A Professional
- How Businesses Rank High on Google INSTANTLY
- SmartGuy Gives Away Money LIVE Online Weekly
- SmartGuy Tops 50,000 in Global Internet Engagement
- SmartGuy® Completes New Platform
- SmartGuy Now Manages 20,000 City Business Networks
- SmartGuy Now Surpasses 145,000 Businesses
- How to Be a Top Mortgage Executive
- How to Find a Physician Assistant Position
- How Can You Learn Cake Decorating?
- What An ENT Specialist Can Do For You
- What the Real Cost of a DUI
- Getting an Accounting Degree - Who to Call
- Finding Best 3 Day Car Insurance
- Finding the Best Traffic School - Who is it
- Slab Leak Detection Cost and Equipment
- What Is The Best Roof To Install On Your Home
- Find Best Hard Money Loans - Bad Credit Rates
- Finding the Best Property Surveyor
- Baume and Mercier Watches Reviews Prices for Sale Men Women
- Live in a Tree Treehouses for Adults
- How to Find a good Real Estate Agent
- Best Business Opportunities in 2019
- Common Questions to Ask When Looking For a Good Doctor
- Installing Wood Flooring Over Concrete How to Do It Right
- How to Get Rid Of Gnats around Your Home
- How to Choose the Best Jewelry Designer