San Francisco CA USA, 94133
Andrew K Duffy Personal Trainer
Andrew K Duffy Personal Trainer best Fitness - Gym in San Francisco CA
Current individual clientele includes engineers and developers, dads, moms, senior level executives, athletes, philanthropists, nurses, doctors, accountants, attorneys and consultants.
Current group clientele includes architectural firms, startups, religious organizations and consulting groups. Group programming includes:
- In-office fitness and yoga classes, and health and wellness programming, to improve the bottom line and help create a better experience and quality of environment at work for everyone. Reduce absenteeism; improve employee energy, health and morale; and reduce company and employee insurance and health care costs.
- Retreats that build relationships with playful, creative and often physical activities for every group that is fun and doesn't feel like work
- Presentations about why "working out" and "dieting" don't work for us
Certifications and Memberships: ACE Health Coach, Performance Enhancement Specialist (NASM), Road Runner's Club of America (RRCA) Certified Level I CoachTRX Qualified Instructor (TRX), Holistic Life Coach Level I (Chek Institute), CPR/AED and First Aid (AHA), National Fitness Campaign - Ambassador
Education: B.A. Psychology, Philosophy – University of Richmond (VA)
Appearances, Contributions, Awards and Projects: KRON-4, FOX (KTVU 2), SF Chronicle, Active.com, Skimble Workout Trainer (the top workout app on iPhone - check it out!), Bay Area Reporter Annual Reader's Poll - Trainer of the Year (2011), Project Relaunch Career (2010-2011)
As a coach and personal trainer for nine years and working with quite a few different folks, I've learned that you don't have to work yourself thin, deprive yourself or be miserable to be healthy or to achieve your goals. I can help you enjoy both the results AND the process. Here's what I'm best at and what I can help you accomplish, in no particular order:
* Lose body fat and tone
* Run faster and better with less pain
* Grow muscle and bulk
* Improve sport performance
* Reduce pain and fear of painful movement
* Improve strength (and speed)
* Improve flexibility, mobility and balance
To learn more about my story and background and how I found my way to training and coaching, contact me at: 415-828-2440
affordable personal trainer san francisco, in home personal training san francisco, personal trainer san francisco, personal trainers near me prices, custom fit personal training & nutrition, trainer san francisco reviews
Yelp Ratings: Click Here
There are very many exercise machines available in...
The fitness industry is growing and the need for t...
Fitness equipment is important when attempting to ...