What is Bartering and How to Barter Online
What is Bartering? Bartering is commonly referred to as the exchanging (or swapping) of goods or services for other goods and services without using money. It is an effective way of increasing sales, conserving cash, moving inventory, and making use of excess production capacity for businesses.
Imagine, for instance, if you were a painter and had all the necessary tools, skills and equipment to paint a home or business, but no clients for the next 2 weeks. Similarly, there is a printer in your area that has the equipment, staff and skill to print banners, flyers, mailers and other marketing materials for virtually nothing; yet, he too is lacking clients to keep his business fully operational.
Here is where bartering can come into play and benefit BOTH businesses.
The painter can paint the home or business of the printer during his "downtime" in exchange for the printer printing thousands of marketing materials for the painter to help him grow his business. Each is turning their "unused resources" into value. The question then becomes how can you find local businesses willing to barter or trade services with you?
That is easy thanks to SmartGuy.com. In seconds, you can view profiles of thousands of businesses, many in your area that would consider bartering or trading services.
Unlike barter exchanges which charge fees and require businesses to buy trade credits, SmartGuy is not a barter exchange and is free to use. It only displays service and business professionals who might consider trading services with you. It is up to both parties whether they wish to trade services with each other and negotiate services and costs.
Bartering is one of the fastest growing segments of SmartGuy with hundreds of new businesses joining each week, many wishing to barter with other local companies. Here are a general list of the barter categories to select from: Non Profit, Auto, Business, Entertainment, Electronics, Financial, Home-Related, Hotels / Motels, Legal, Medical, Office, MLM / Home Businesses, Other, Outdoor, Personal Care, Physicians, Real Estate, Restaurants, Shopping, Sports and more!
If you haven't tried bartering with other local businesses yet, give it a try. It's fun and can be very profitable.
Category: Employment Training
- What Are Top Investment Executive Qualifications and Responsibilities
- How Can You Learn Cake Decorating?
- Infectious Disease Doctor: The Job and The Requirements
- How to Find Dental Hygienist Schools
- How to Become a Virtual Assistant
- Secretarial Services: How to Start Your Own Consulting Company
- How Denture Labs Make Your Dentures
- Learning about a Psychiatrists Job Description
- Qualifying for Emergency Medical Technician Jobs
- How to Become a Prosthetics Technician
- Administrative Assistant Jobs are More Than Secretarial
- What An Endicronogist Does Every Day
- Working as a Nurse Practitioner
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Jobs: Understanding What They Involve
- How to Find a Top Legal Executive for Your Company
- Radiologic Technologist: Working Behind the Shield
- Endodontics Everything You Ever Wanted To Know
- Skills and Knowledge Required for Chief of Surgery Jobs
- How to Choose the Best Radiation Therapist Program
- Developing An Errand Service To Make Money
- SmartGuy Gives Away Money LIVE Online Weekly
- SmartGuy Now Surpasses 145,000 Businesses
- SmartGuy Tops 50,000 in Global Internet Engagement
- SmartGuy Now Manages 20,000 City Business Networks
- SmartGuy® Completes New Platform
- Finding the Best Locksmith How to Choose
- What is The Difference Between 1080i And 1080p on TVs
- How Working Overseas Benefits your Career
- How to Find a Good Auto Body Shop
- Body Language When Networking for a job
- Are Electricians Expensive What do They Charge Per Hour
- How Much Should I Pay a Plumber What Do They Cost
- Concrete countertops how much to install
- Ways to Avoid Laminate Flooring Mistakes by Installing it Right
- Find the Best Steak Restaurant Near me How to Choose
- Best Small Business Bloggers and Influencers
- How does one acquire bitcoins
- How Difficult is it to Make a Bitcoin Payment
- What are the Advantages of Bitcoin
- How to Find a Good Business Opportunity
- Grow your SmartGuy City Business Network by 50-100 Businesses in the Next 60 Days
- Why are Youth Programs Important
- What is a Youth Development Program
- Who Is Ron DeSantis and his Political Positions
- A Mans Desperate Attempt to Improve Mankind and Counter the Inevitability of Mans Demise