Financial Scams Await Uninformed House Owners
Even in this age of information technology and easy access to information, a majority of people are still unaware of the rules and regulations in the financial sector. This lack of awareness among people serves as a catalyst for the synthesis of a scam.
Most of us buy a house or build one with the help of some or the other type of loans. Unfortunately, some people may not be able to repay the loan or credit promptly. When the dues mount, the finance companies go for excessive interest rates followed by foreclosure. This is a difficult scenario for any home owner. This is exactly the time when the people behind the scams make their moves. They approach you with various short-term advances from obscure financial companies. They will be ready to accept the property that you have already pledged to another bank as collateral.
But after taking the easy money, you will soon realize that they charge a heavy fee and hefty interest for this new loan. You will be helpless as you would have already signed some documents without reading them properly due to your hurry.
If you had found it hard to repay the previous loan with a normal interest rate, then it is unlikely that you will be able to repay this new advance with its exorbitant interest rate. Before long, the same people who came to help you out earlier will come to oust you from your property, showing the documents that you had signed.
They will be so very strong and well-organized that you will find it difficult to counter them. The lesson here is that do not trust the obscure finance companies and their fancy schemes. No respected company will provide credit to a person who has a bad credit history.
Another type of scam involves unregistered renovation contractors. Usually, such people will try to lure you into remodeling the house. They would promise that they will arrange finance for this purpose. You just need to sign a few papers and provide an initial amount.
If you fall for the trap, that's it. Once they get an initial amount and the papers signed by you, they would start dictating terms. If you are not smart and informative enough, it is unlikely that you will be able to get rid of them. The morale here is- don't trust unregistered or unlicensed contractors.
Far more complex varieties of loan scams exist. A good indicator here is the speed of processing the application. If you get your loan application sanctioned within minutes, think again before signing the documents.
Category: Financial Plan & Invest
- Credit Bureaus Is Your Identity Safe
- How to Open And Set Up An IRA - Who To Cal
- Top 10 Mistakes Business Owners Make
- Stock Picking Strategy - What Works
- Best Software Programs for Stock Trading
- Trading Stocks Online - How To Do It
- The Rich Get Richer and the Poor Get Poorer
- Robotic Trading Systems - Find Reviews
- The Best Penny Stocks - How to Find them
- How to Reduce Debt Fast
- Business Loans Why Hire a Professional
- Self Directed IRA and 401k - What Is It
- Find Automated Trading Software and Systems
- How to Protect Your Identity
- Building a Better Future in an Economic Downturn
- Debt Reduction Can Set You On Course For A Brighter Future
- Stock Market Trading Strategies and Software - Which Is Best
- Finding Buyers of Structured Settlement Annuities
- How Businesses Rank High on Google INSTANTLY
- SmartGuy Tops 50,000 in Global Internet Engagement
- SmartGuy®️ introduces Free Phone App
- SmartGuy Now Manages 20,000 City Business Networks
- SmartGuy Now Surpasses 145,000 Businesses
- SmartGuy® Completes New Platform
- How To Find A Good Plumber For Every Situation
- How To Consolidate Your Debt - Lower Your Payments
- How Much Is Auto Insurance a month
- How Much is Long Term Care Insurance and Who Needs it
- Loan Settlement Structure Charges and Agreements
- Photographers for Those Special Occasions
- Live in Paris Where to Go and What to See
- What Audio and Video Services are Available
- Your Guide to Find the Best Roofers and What you Need to Ask Them
- This is when you need to replace your roof
- Are Electricians Expensive What do They Charge Per Hour
- How to Find the Cheapest Plumber
- Action Steps to get Past the Coronavirus as well as Future Pandemics
- Best Car Rentals Locations Near Me
- Find High Quality Sunglasses
- Bitcoin Basic Information FAQs
- What are the Advantages of Bitcoin
- What is a Good Business Opportunity
- Grow your SmartGuy City Business Network by 50-100 Businesses in the Next 60 Days
- A Mans Desperate Attempt to Improve Mankind and Counter the Inevitability of Mans Demise