Building a Better Future in an Economic Downturn
Without a doubt the US is experiencing some its toughest economic times in decades. One thing that seems to be overlooked when the economy is in a squeeze is the ability to build a stronger foundation for your organization's long term goals. How? By continuing to educate your core personnel.
On a daily basis we read about more and more organizations reducing their workforce. Although this is not a situation anyone wants to see; it is a fantastic time for these same organizations to build a more complete talent base internally. Four areas that can help accomplish this goal are e-learning, virtual learning, mentoring, and outsourced administration.
When budgets seem to vanish one of the most cost-effective solutions available is e-learning. Most e-learning programs are sold on a subscription basis that offer learners access to ten times the amount of training for one-third of the price. This allows individuals the opportunity to access much needed information as well as peripheral topics that can help them in other key areas that would be beneficial to the organization as whole. When an e-learning program is implemented and marketed properly this can prove to be an extremely valuable learning tool.
The demand for real-time virtual training continues to rise as the economy continues to decline. Virtual Learning has taken a tremendous move forward with new virtual tools and learning environments that give students access to the same tools that one would find in a traditional classroom setting (live instructor and student interaction, breakout sessions, and hands-on lab work). The key differentiators are the convenient scheduling which eliminates time out of office and the biggest benefit is eliminating the need to travel for critical training needs.
This is also an ideal to explore the opportunity to build a formal mentoring program. This can begin with an internal Skills Gap Analysis project. Now more than ever it is important to understand what skills and talents your organization already possesses and identifying areas that prove to be a critical need. A formal Skills Gap Analysis and Inventory can help your organization to verify that the proper resources are being used in key areas of your business, create the opportunity to cross train personnel, and identify learning and career development plans for your staff as a whole.
With any downturn the elimination of key support personnel is often a necessity. Knowledge United offers organization the ability to expand their learning and development staff with little to no administrative fees. With unlimited resources in Development, Delivery, Evaluation, and Administration of education we align as a business partner with our clients to help create customized learning solutions from and individual to enterprise perspective.
Category: Financial Plan & Invest
Featured Financial Plan & Invest
- Best Software Programs for Stock Trading
- Stock Market Trading Strategies and Software - Which Is Best
- Finding Buyers of Structured Settlement Annuities
- Trading Stocks Online - How To Do It
- Financial Scams Await Uninformed House Owners
- The Rich Get Richer and the Poor Get Poorer
- Stock Picking Strategy - What Works
- Self Directed IRA and 401k - What Is It
- Top 10 Mistakes Business Owners Make
- Credit Bureaus Is Your Identity Safe
- Debt Reduction Can Set You On Course For A Brighter Future
- How to Protect Your Identity
- How to Open And Set Up An IRA - Who To Cal
- Business Loans Why Hire a Professional
- Robotic Trading Systems - Find Reviews
- The Best Penny Stocks - How to Find them
- How to Reduce Debt Fast
- Find Automated Trading Software and Systems
- How to kiss
- How to make friends
- What to do on a first date
- How to write a business plan
- How to bake a cake
- How to grow hair faster
- How to get a passport
- How to get more followers on Instagram
- How to become a problem solver
- How to become more stress tolerant
- How to become more analytical
- How to become a quick learner
- How to become a strategic thinker
- how to balance your mind and achieve greater happiness
- Building a Positive Attitude - Strategies for a Happier and More Fulfilling Life
- Overcoming Negative Thoughts - Strategies for a Positive Mindset
- Cultivating Resilience and Mental Toughness - Keys to Thriving Amidst Lifes Challenges
- Teenagers are rushing to MindBalance rather than wasting time on TikTok
- MindBalance not only helps individuals but couples stay together longer
- Mind Matters- The Chiropractic Approach to Personal Growth