Business Web Hosting and Where Your Guests Make You Money
It is party time, and youre the host - the one who's the best at business web hosting! It's a different kind of party, though, because the guests are going to make you money.
Here's how business web hosting works. Youre the host, providing a service (in the form of a website that businesses access). The service you provide is accessibility for your guests' businesses-in other words, you allow them to make their websites reachable on the web.
You, the web host, have a server that you own online-your guests (clients) get to use it. Besides giving their website a place to stay, you also give it the ability to connect and store data. The storage is so they can expand, keep customer records and have a running 'tab' of who visits their site. The ability to connect is the heart of the party-the place where your guests meet their customers.
Now, business web hosting, particularly small business web hosting, usually involves small fees charged by the host for the space and the webpage connections. But it doesn't stop there. The best business web hosting must also provide both database support and application. And it's that support that makes you the money.
Business web hosting does involve maintaining your site and its connectivity for your guests, but you build your own business, and your internet name, at the same time.
Ready to party?
Well, if you're still not too sure what to do as a web host just yet, let's reverse it. Imagine you're a small business owner, who wants to get in on a business web hosting-not to run it, just to be part of it and get some of the benefits. Here's what happens when you log on to a business web hosting site:
First, you'll be shown how to create your own website. You'll get a domain name, a web builder (for connecting your site to similar ones), and an email account.
Once you have a website set up, you'll be given disk space and bandwidth (the internet storage tools), and your own URL; in other words, it's a little like renting a place to own in real life. Youll get an "online apartment" for your business, so to speak, and an address where you can be found.
Next, you'll get your e-commerce tools, which will include methods to attract buyers (as in Google checkout) and methods by which they can pay for your services or products (PayPal compatibility).
You'll also get blogging tools, such as Word Press and b2evolution. If you've never done it, blogging is the web businessmans best friend; you write about your business at the end of the day, people see it, and you've got new customers without even trying.
So-whether you-re interested in being a guest on a hosted web or a host, you can tell two things right away-one, the internet is your business' best friend, and two, guest or host, business web hosting is a great way to make connections, make customers and above all make money. Ready to party?
Category: Internet - Web Hosting
- How Businesses Rank High on Google INSTANTLY
- SmartGuy Tops 50,000 in Global Internet Engagement
- SmartGuy Now Surpasses 145,000 Businesses
- SmartGuy® Completes New Platform
- SmartGuy Now Manages 20,000 City Business Networks
- SmartGuy®️ introduces Free Phone App
- How To Find A Good Plumber For Every Situation
- How To Consolidate Your Debt - Lower Your Payments
- How Much Is Auto Insurance a month
- How Much is Long Term Care Insurance and Who Needs it
- Loan Settlement Structure Charges and Agreements
- Photographers for Those Special Occasions
- Live in Paris Where to Go and What to See
- What Audio and Video Services are Available
- Your Guide to Find the Best Roofers and What you Need to Ask Them
- This is when you need to replace your roof
- Are Electricians Expensive What do They Charge Per Hour
- How to Find the Cheapest Plumber
- Action Steps to get Past the Coronavirus as well as Future Pandemics
- Best Car Rentals Locations Near Me
- Find High Quality Sunglasses
- Bitcoin Basic Information FAQs
- What are the Advantages of Bitcoin
- What is a Good Business Opportunity
- Grow your SmartGuy City Business Network by 50-100 Businesses in the Next 60 Days
- A Mans Desperate Attempt to Improve Mankind and Counter the Inevitability of Mans Demise