Press Releases to Improve Website Traffic
You should drive as much traffic to your website as you can because following the laws of probability, the more the traffic, the more conversions (like sales and newsletter opt-ins) you will have. There are several ways to improve website traffic. You could use such White Hat SEO tactics as keyword optimization, creation of quality content, link building, the use of XML Sitemaps, and loading speed optimization. Other ways to drive traffic to your website are article marketing, social media marketing (SMM), pay-per-click (PPC), search engine submission, contests, affiliate marketing, and joint ventures.
An often overlooked, but effective method of improving website traffic is press release distribution. This involves writing an online press release which is common to a traditional press release in many ways and distributing it to distribution channels, a good example being PRWeb. Top media outlets that you should be courting include The New York Times, Business Week, The Wall Street Journal, ABC, CBS, Bloomberg News, DM News, and CNBC. So, how do press releases improve website traffic?
You can use press releases to improve website traffic because they are highly visible. Once released, the press release will be available to different news wires across the world. This will lead to brand recognition. Once you have brand recognition, people who are searching for something you are selling will think of you when doing research.
Another way through which you can use press releases to improve website traffic is that you can include a contextual link. Anybody who likes what you have written or who wants to learn more about you will click on the link and this will lead him/her straight to your landing page. The more the number of company-related links that you have on the World Wide Web, the more the chances of people ending up in your website.
Link building is one of the most effective SEO (search engine optimization) techniques. By having contextual inbound links in your press releases, you will be increasing your link popularity and with time the ranking of your website in SERPs (search engine results pages) will start to increase. This is great because most people only click on what is in the first page of SERPs.
Use press releases to improve website traffic because they establish you as an industry expert. This will help you gain the trust of your target market. The more people like you, the more they are likely to search for you when they want the product or service you are selling.
The Internet never closes and has neither national nor geographic boarders. This means your press release will be seen by people across the world, people that you would not reach through other means such as newspaper classified ads and TV ads.
You could use your press releases to inform your target audience about product releases and about changes to products. This is important in preparing your market. You could also use them to dish out information that is relevant to your business. You could give out such information as new acquisitions, new employees, and moving. The public will appreciate the effort and this will endear you to it. The more the public trusts you, the more the hits you will get.
Other than using press releases to improve website traffic, you could also use them for other purposes. You could use PRs for reputation management. Reputation, once damaged, is difficult to rebuild, but you could try and the first step should be distributing press releases. In these press releases, you could give your position on what has been tarnishing your reputation such as indicating that product X has been recalled. Investors, took, keep up with news and writing press releases will attract them.
Category: Internet Marketing Services
- Email Marketing How to Do It Effectively
- How to Become a Social Media Consultant
- Best Free Ways to Get More Views Followers and Traffic to your Site
- Best Way to Use Social Media for Business
- Best Digital Marketing Program For Students 2019
- 7 Ways to Connect and Get Noticed on LinkedIn
- SmartGuy®️ introduces Free Phone App
- SmartGuy Now Surpasses 145,000 Businesses
- SmartGuy® Completes New Platform
- SmartGuy Tops 50,000 in Global Internet Engagement
- SmartGuy Now Manages 20,000 City Business Networks
- How Businesses Rank High on Google INSTANTLY
- What is a Youth Development Program
- Best Business Networks Near Me
- Who Is Ron DeSantis and his Political Positions
- Risks of Artificial Intelligence
- Benefits of AI
- What Are The Four Types of AI
- What are the Common Uses and Applications of AI
- What are Intelligent Agents and How are They Used in AI
- What is Machine Learning and How Does It Relate to AI
- What are Neural Networks and How Do They Relate to AI
- What is Deep Learning and How Does It Relate to AI
- What is Supervised Versus Unsupervised Learning in AI
- Where Does Artificial Intelligence Go From Here
- How Can Artificial Intelligence Be Used to Identify Fraud
- What is Artificial Intelligence
- What are Different Platforms for Artificial Intelligence Development
- If you are starting a new business how Will you use AI to promote your business
- How Do Face Detection Systems Work
- How Long Should My Roof Last
- Advanced AI risks to humanity