Best Digital Marketing Program For Students 2019
Are you looking for the best digital marketing programs for students 2019? Looking for digital marketing classes? As the world continues to evolve, so is the process of marketing. With more and more consumers looking for products and services online, the importance of digital marketing has grown as well. In fact, digital marketing has now become an integral part of any marketing campaign for entrepreneurs and other business professionals.
Recent statistics report that over 95% of US adults under 65 are on social media at least once a month - the majority are on it every day. In fact, some reports shown that the average person spends over 2 hours a day on social media. Teenagers often average 9 hours. After all, social media has become integrated into everything young people do from school, to work, to entertainment, to hanging out with friends.
Social Media is where people are. But, most businesses don’t know how to effectively reach them. Here lies a massive opportunity for digital marketing students looking to fill a void and create a business opportunity for themselves as the best digital marketers.
You see, digital marketing in 2019 can help level the playing field for small businesses who need to compete against large corporations and their huge advertising budgets. It is not as easy for huge companies like Walmart to come into a town and kill all the local businesses and specialty shops. Now, they have a way to better protect themselves, effectively leveraging the power of the internet.
Digital marketing allows small business owners better compete with a much smaller advertising budget. When managed effectively, it provides them the ability to target specifically what they have to offer to those who need and want it. While television and radio can offer some basic metrics, it is nothing like the statistics and analytics available to those online. For example, when running an ad online, you can not only target who sees your ad and when they see it, but know if they read, interact and take action from it. Often traditional print magazines for example might site data demonstrating that their magazine is read by 1 million plus readers. But what percent of this million is actually your target? Do their read your ad? Most importantly...what accountability and verification is there?
One of the biggest benefits of today’s digital marketing is the ability to query through massive demographics, and super-focused on a specific kind of person that is the proven buyer of what you have to offer. The power of having this group is also your ability to target an advertisement that is exactly what they are looking for! This is a huge advantage or TV and radio that require much more money in order to display general repetitive ads or commercials often hundreds of times per month.
Digital marketers can target consumers online by goal, profession, education level, buying behavior and much more and done properly, can position their advertisements in organic search results. How important is that? Search results now account for over 60% of all website traffic across the Internet.
In fact, there are even more advanced analytics available which can let the company know the following:
- Whether they actually saw the ad.
- If they interacted with it
- If they actually liked it
- How long they watched it
- If they shared the ad with a friend
- If it prompted another action
- If it led to a sale down the road
- And more…
In addition to the results of the ad itself, you can get information on the consumer who interacted with the ad, such as:
- Who is most interested in your ads
- What are those consumers like
- What causes them to take an action
- Which people are easiest to convert
- Who spends more on your ad
- What do they do online
- What specific terms do they use to find you online
- Which specific and types of websites they visit that lead them to yours
While platforms like Google Analytics can offer a great deal of this data, most businesses have a difficult time understanding and taking advantage of it.
For a student educated on digital marketing, they have an advantage over traditional marketing companies and can not only greatly increase the flow of clients to businesses, but save them a great deal of money vs. blanket or shotgun advertising (un-targeted mass wasteful efforts).
If you are a student who realizes that digital marketing is the only practical solution in the future of marketing, there are a number of companies that have ready made solutions for you. Some that have everything you need and can offer to businesses, such as websites, blogs, online stores, sales funnels, email campaigns, and much more...
Fore more information, email: info@SmartGuy.com
Category: Internet Marketing Services
- How to Become a Social Media Consultant
- Press Releases to Improve Website Traffic
- Best Way to Use Social Media for Business
- 7 Ways to Connect and Get Noticed on LinkedIn
- Best Free Ways to Get More Views Followers and Traffic to your Site
- Email Marketing How to Do It Effectively
- SmartGuy® Completes New Platform
- SmartGuy Tops 50,000 in Global Internet Engagement
- SmartGuy®️ introduces Free Phone App
- How Businesses Rank High on Google INSTANTLY
- SmartGuy Now Surpasses 145,000 Businesses
- SmartGuy Now Manages 20,000 City Business Networks
- Guesstimating Pediatrician Salary
- How To Become a Sonographer
- How to Find The Best Auto Glass Repair
- Save Money With Equipment Rentals
- Weight Loss Pills and Tips What Works
- Best Fencing Wood vs Chain Link
- How is a Nose Pierced - Process and Pain
- Finding the Best Commercial Energy Broker Service
- The Best Penny Stocks - How to Find them
- Ingredients in Diet Soda - What is in them
- How Do You Get Good Credit Score and Ratings Fast
- What is T1 Bandwith Capacity and Calculator
- Party Planning from Checklist to Clean Up
- Physical Therapists Help Move People
- Cheap Bathroom Remodel How to Do It
- How to Find Speech Pathologist Jobs
- How to Find a Job Abroad
- Family Friendly All Inclusive Resorts Cancun Bahamas
- How to Find the Cheapest Contractor Who is the Best
- Who Is Ron DeSantis and his Political Positions