Mobile Marketing Campaigns Examples That Work
Mobile marketing campaigns will continue to run for as long as people have mobile phones. Much as computers and Internet have gained inroads in many places globally, cell phone usage still remains phenomenal. Try to imagine how your life would be like when you forget to carry your phone on your way to work. Worse still, if it gets stolen everything comes to a standstill. At some point, it is expected that every mobile phone user will have more than one gadget. Smartphones, which are essentially mobile phones that can browse the Internet at top speed among other uses, have made inroads in recent times
However, not everyone uses a smartphone. All the same, below is a look at some examples of mobile marketing campaigns that have been successful in the past. They still rank among the top.
This is where users sign up in order to receive messages, newsletters or mail. You can use SMS service which is quite cheap especially when you are sending messages in bulk. Businesses that have used this method successfully in the past include hair salons, nightclubs and sellers of beauty products. MMS is another option you can use. Mobile applications are another example of subscription based advertising. These are targeted at the masses that use smartphones.
This type of mobile marketing campaigns reach people when they are both online and offline. Take an example of social networks like Facebook. When your business opens a page in any of the top social networks, smartphone users can be enticed to visit and like your page. If they like what they see, they are likely to spread the message across to the people on their networks. As people take their phones wherever they go, chances of a prospect visiting your page are so real. Once you leave an active link, a visitor will be directed to your website where he/she can get more information.
These are the ads that appear on every site you visit online. Since these are made exclusively for people who use the Internet, you can make yours in such a way that they are visible over a mobile phone.
There are many other examples of marketing techniques you can use. Before picking on a method, decide on who you want to reach. In other words, have a target audience. Know their spending habits, what they like searching for on their phones and so on. This is known as market research. It is also wise to have some information on the type of phones they would most likely be using. For the younger generation, smartphones are the in thing. People who are at an advanced age may only be concerned about having a phone that they can communicate with. It may not necessarily have Internet browsing capabilities.
With such information, you will be in a better position to generate advertising messages that befit your prospects. You can use text messages for all categories or place more emphasis on those who cannot browse the net with their phones. As for the boomers (young people), you will get more attention if you use Internet based advertising. Each group of prospects has its unique characteristics. Once you capitalize on this, you will always be running successful mobile phone marketing campaigns. As a rule of thumb, don't be fixated by one kind of marketing. Try several in order to reach a wide audience. Differentiate your markets and apply the most befitting technique to each market group. Finally, use messages that are short and to the point. Always make sure that the people you are messaging have sanctioned for it.
Category: Mobile Apps
- Why Mobile Apps and Mobile Web sites for Small Businesses
- Advantages of a Small Business App
- Gamification of Mobile Apps and Advertising What is it
- Mobile Marketing - What Your Business Needs to Know
- Mobile Engagement Platform and Statistics
- Mobile Phone Marketing Strategies Plans and Trends
- Mobile Application Development The Driving Force Behind Mobile Devices
- Mobile E-Commerce Sites How To Make Yours More Friendly
- Mobile Text Marketing Campaigns and Companies
- How to make lasagna
- How to become more analytical
- How to become a quick learner
- How to become more visionary
- Unlocking Happiness and Success- Effective Positive Thinking Techniques
- Teenagers are rushing to MindBalance rather than wasting time on TikTok
- Take the Wheel-Navigating Life Beyond the Screen
- Mind Balance - A Comprehensive Solution for Navigating Modern Mental Health Challenges
- Journey Within - A Jewish Path to Self-Discovery and Spiritual Growth
- Uniting in Universal Love - Embracing Commonalities Across Faiths
- Universal Pursuit of Happiness - Wisdom from World Religions
- Transcending Materialism - Spiritual Practices from World Religions
- Illuminating the Path - Overcoming Ignorance and Misunderstanding in World Religions
- Cultivation and Improvement of Personality Traits to Deepen Ones Relationship with God
- Balancing Act - How Understanding Personalities Could Unlock World Peace
- Exploring World Religions - A Colorful Journey for Kids
- Understanding Buddhism - Insights into Its Teachings Meditation and Cultural Impact
- How Mind Balance Empowers You Against Misinformation
- Clearing Mental Plaque: The Path to Enhanced Communication and Divine Connection
- Living the Teachings of Jesus - 100 Lessons for a Compassionate and Faithful Life