Are you looking to find the Best Mortgage Brokers Cape Coral FL? Face it there are several mortgage specialist in the Coral Springs area, they all have their unique quality and expertise. Be prepared to ask these questions in your search for a mortgage specialist. "Do you specialize in a certain type of mortgage program?" "Do you provide a free pre-qualification for a loan?" "How many lending resources do you have?" "How long have you been a mortgage specialist?" "Do you have special programs for first-time homebuyers?" "Do you offer credit repair assistance?" Having answers to these questions will help you qualify who is a good fit for your home buying experience.
What is their specialty? What experience do they have? After careful consideration, here is our choice. For this reason, we have set out to help you in choosing the best mortgage specialist to meet your needs.
SmartGuy® 2019 Best Mortgage Brokers, Cape Coral, Florida, is:
Island Coast Mortgage NMLS: 302939
3013 Del Prado Boulevard S, Ste 2
Cape Coral FL USA, 33904
To purchase a home for the first time and qualify for a mortgage is a significant event is tough. If you are selling or refinancing a home, there are many different mortgage packages created since you purchased your first home.
What makes the ideal Mortgage Lender?
Here are five (5) tips to help you choose.
• Know your credit score and history
• Ask about first-time home buyer offers
• Seek lenders who offer government-backed home loans, like FHA and VA
• Compare interest rates and other services
• Get pre-approved before looking for a house to purchase
How significant is the debt to income ratio for a mortgage?
When it comes to lending money for home purchase one of the most important elements lenders examine is the debt to income ratio in determining a borrowers creditworthiness. The debt to income ratio is a look at your current monthly debts in relation to your current income. This factor is a big determiner of your ability to repay your mortgage. Most lenders consider 43% to be the maximum debt to income ratio for loaning money for a home purchase. Any more than that puts you in a high-risk category for a loan. Naturally, the lower your ratio, the better qualified you are in the eyes of the lender for loan payback.
Here is a list of different types of mortgages depending on what your needs are right now.
1. New Home Buyer - Know how much house you can afford and get pre-approved before you start searching for a home. The Best Mortgage Brokerage professional will be able to help you through this process.
2. Reverse Mortgage - Age 62 and older individuals can borrow against their home's equity without having to make monthly mortgage payments. You have a choice to take funds in a lump sum, line of credit, or via structured monthly payments.
3. Refinance and Renewal - You can overcome the challenge to get a refinance or mortgage renewal; it is possible. Lending has become tougher with rising rates. The Best local Mortgage Brokerage house will know lenders with flexible terms.
4. Self-Employed Mortgage - Getting a mortgage when you're self-employed is difficult, but possible. The Best Mortgage Broker works with you to find the most compatible mortgage package set up for self-employed.
5. Conventional Loans - Conventional loans for terms as little as 10-years and as great as 30-years. Fixed, adjustable, and
balloon terms available.
6. FHA - Federally Insured Mortgages as a Third Party Originator. Down payments as little as 3.5%. Less restrictive qualifying guidelines. Gifts permitted.
7. Jumbo loans - Home mortgages given beyond the conventional maximum limit -- Fixed, adjustable and balloon terms available.
8. VA Loans - These Veteran Administration loans honor our military personnel with 100% financing and competitive terms.
OTHER TYPES OF LOANS
Your Mortgage Broker is also available to work with you in obtaining personal home loans based on your equity.
Personal/RRSP Loan - Personal loans from any bank involve high-interest payments which leave individuals with extra expenses. Getting a loan shouldn't be hard, especially for investments and home loans.
Home Equity Loan - Are you looking to borrow and you believe you have enough value in your home to get a Home Equity Loan? Your local Mortgage Brokerage professional will help you get access to money based on the equity in your home. Home equity loans can be easier to qualify for than other types of loans because your house secures them.
Debt Consolidation - The equity that you have in your home can also be used to consolidate high-interest debt. It will lower your interest and combine everything into one lower, monthly payment.
More about JB Broughton and Island Coast Mortgage
JB Broughton and Island Coast Mortgage specialize in "Early Mortgage Approvals" for their clients. They know their clients want to be approved quickly, at the best interest rate available, with superior knowledge and service since 1986. After talking with you, Island Coast Mortgage brokers will provide personalized recommendations. These recommendations are based on your unique situation because no two first home or second home (vacation) loans are the same.
If necessary, they fix your Credit Score quickly. Island Coast Mortgage helped hundreds of Homebuyers overcome incredible obstacles to buy their home or refinance. You are invited to call anytime for a complimentary consultation. Island Coast Morgage offer Conventional, FHA, VA, USDA, Jumbo Elite programs. NO Equity & NO Closing Costs may be available.