Are You Painting The House Correctly
Ah, painting! The joy of sliding the paint-dipped brush on slithery walls is unique! A bright coat of paint is the one sure-shot thing that can really spruce up your house. Now, before you handle the paint-brush, lets ask you a few questions.
- Do you have ample time to devote to painting your house? (You can think of painting during vacation or weekends, maybe).
- Are you fit enough to carry out this heavy physical task?
- Are you comfortable with heights? (This is important for painting the upper edge of walls and ceilings).
- Are you game enough to handle the tedious part of this task such as preparing the surface, scraping off old paint, and others? And finally,
- Do you have the money and equipment (ladders, brushes, scrapers, sandpapers, rollers, and safety tools) for painting?
If you answer yes to ALL the questions above, congrats, you're ready to take up the painting job for your house!
Firstly, you need to determine how much paint will be required for the house. For that, determine how much square feet area you intend to paint. A 10x10 wall is equivalent to 100 square feet. One gallon can of paint generally covers about 200 square feet area. To know the number of gallons of paint required, simply divide the total square feet area that you wish to paint by 200.
A gallon of high-class latex paint costs around $20 and can last for a decade.
Next is the choice of colors. Wouldn't you like your house to reflect your own style? For bedrooms, you may choose cool colors such as blue or romantic pink. For the living room, or kids study room, or maybe your home office, you may choose yellow or shades of orange that reflect energy. You can even go the unconventional way by choosing shades of purple, red, and green. How about painting one side of the wall a bright blue and other adjacent side a lighter shade? A multi-colored look can make your house look very interesting.
Make sure to remove the old scrapes of paint for getting the best effect. For a fresh coat of paint on an already existing one, match the colors perfectly to avoid a messy look on walls. Simply painting the house doesnt perk it up. You need to paint it CORRECTLY to make a difference.
- You Dont Need a Painting Contractor to Paint the Kids Room
- Painting Masonry - Learn Master Strokes
- Finding the Best Painters Reviews Count
- House Painting Do it Yourself Tips for Interior and Exterior
- How Paint Jobs Improve The Look Of Your Older Car
- Essential Information For Interior Painting
- Price for Painting Homes and Businesses Whats the Cost
- Interior Painters How To Find The Best Interior House Painter
- Painting contractors The People With Excellent Coverage
- DIY Tips for Perfect Painting
- Proper Power Washing for Painting Preparation
- Paint Your Home In The Right Colors - Heres How
- SmartGuy Now Surpasses 145,000 Businesses
- SmartGuy Now Manages 20,000 City Business Networks
- How Businesses Rank High on Google INSTANTLY
- SmartGuy®️ introduces Free Phone App
- SmartGuy® Completes New Platform
- SmartGuy Tops 50,000 in Global Internet Engagement
- Risks of Artificial Intelligence
- What Are The Four Types of AI
- What are the Common Uses and Applications of AI
- What is Tensorflow and What is It Used For
- What is Machine Learning and How Does It Relate to AI
- What is Deep Learning and How Does It Relate to AI
- Why is Image Recognition a Key Function of AI
- What is Supervised Versus Unsupervised Learning in AI
- What are some common misunderstandings about AI
- Where Does Artificial Intelligence Go From Here
- How Many Different Kinds of Agents Exist in Artificial Intelligence
- What is Artificial Intelligence
- What are Different Platforms for Artificial Intelligence Development
- What is the Future of Artificial Intelligence
- What are the Types of Artificial Intelligence
- Which Assessment is Used to Test the Intelligence of a Machine
- How Do Face Detection Systems Work
- How Long Should My Roof Last
- Advanced AI risks to humanity
- Can AI Data be Manipulated by Others