2013 Chevrolet Impala Reviews and Ratings
The Chevrolet Impala is caught up in the time warp. Though new in 2004, it was the revamp of the current platform and has been on the ride of fleet sales for at least a decade, while the competitors - Avalon, Azera, and Taurus have been increasing their followings, as they grow stronger. The 2013 Impala has an unchanging pace that preps instead for the new sedan expected in 2014. As a last edition of the model that is long since its prime passed, the Impala model still offers a low price and good interior space. This makes it appealing to the fleet buyers.
The updated power train helps it to press its case. The latest 303-horsepower, 3.6-liter V-six is a costly-engineered hardware piece that has been welled paired with a new 6-speed transmission. For those that have not driven the Impala since the power train transplant, the 2013 Chevrolet Impala reviews and ratings indicate an improvement in responsiveness and performance.
The interior of the Impala has not changed much, as well its handling and other features. The huge-front-wheel drive sedan appears bland from the exterior and interior. The plain plastic dashboard is similar to the previous one, a great reminder of the way the company's interiors were in the past before the stylish Cruze and Malibu came to the market.
The interior space of the Impala is plentiful and impressive but its front seats are flat, wide, springy, and soft, in a manner that seats were. This suits interstate drives rather than corners. Most models have folding back seats that enhance great cargo versatility.
The Chevrolet Impala model has a Bluetooth hands-free connectivity, a satellite radio, a trip computer, steering wheel controls, and the keyless entry. These are features that make most people enjoy this model a bit more enjoyable. You may also find features such as a remote start, Bose band, leather seats, fancier wheels, and the dual zone climate control. However, it does not have an iPod interface, USB port and a navigation system.
However, these shortcomings in the 2013 Chevrolet Impala reviews and ratings will be addressed in the 2014 model due next year. Until that time, the 2013 model still hangs around for those who love it and for the sake of continuity.
Its shape is not designed to offend. It is neither fresh nor contemporary, but great to look at and not deliberately obtuse as some latest four-doors are designed. Its nose faintly speaks of other newer Chevrolets. The curve on its roofline resembles the most aero-smoothed sedans of the past. Generic does not sell at a retail level among cars. Just like the Toyota Avalon model is breaking its mold with the 2013 model, the upcoming Impala receives a lot of improvements in the rear quarters.
Similarly, the Impala's interior has not changed a great deal in several years though it does not appear as obsolete as its exterior. The 2012's upgrade of the Impala's drive train seemed to be some bit of progress for the aging sedan that is almost being replaced. Since the 2012 upgrade to the 3.6-liter V-6, you will learn that the 2014 Chevrolet Impala will have the same engine plus its six-speed transmission hence undoubtedly, the combination in the 2013 Impala is unchanged.
The power train replaced low-aspiration engines, one paired to the four-speed automatic. The new team is among the most advanced pairings of GM. As part of the Cadillac lineup, the engine gives out 300 horsepower plus 262 pound-feet torque. It can operate on regular unleaded gas. Because most improvements are expected in the Impala 2014 model, the 2013 Chevrolet Impala reviews and ratings may be similar or slightly vary from the last year's ratings.
Category: Auto Dealer - Chevrolet
- 2013 Chevrolet Cruze Reviews and Ratings
- What are the most popular Chevrolet Cars
- 2013 Chevrolet Camaro Reviews and Ratings
- SmartGuy Now Surpasses 145,000 Businesses
- SmartGuy Now Manages 20,000 City Business Networks
- How Businesses Rank High on Google INSTANTLY
- SmartGuy® Completes New Platform
- SmartGuy Tops 50,000 in Global Internet Engagement
- SmartGuy®️ introduces Free Phone App
- Parts of a Chimney - How to Fix Problems
- How to Find and Hire the Best Carpet Cleaners
- Service Ratings An Important Way to Find the Best Professional
- Medical Lab Testing What Do They Do
- How to Get Cheap Auto Insurance At 18
- Physical Therapy Understanding the Most Common Reasons and What it Involves
- Finding the Best Chinese Restaurants Menu and Delivery
- Hidden Cameras Can Be Great for Security
- The Video Transfer Made Easy
- Life in the DR Living in the Dominican Republic
- To Live in Chile Is it for you
- What Audio and Video Services are Available
- Should Someone Mix Old Roof Shingles With the New Ones
- How long do roofs last How to save money
- Retirement Calculator Which Website Offers the Best
- Find the Best Casual Restaurant Near me How to Choose
- Popular Fine Dining Restaurants Near Me What Makes Them So Fine
- Free Images of Space Nasa as Makes Entire Media Library Accessible for Free
- Find High Quality Sunglasses
- Who Is Ron DeSantis and his Political Positions