2013 Chevrolet Cruze Reviews and Ratings
The 2013 Chevrolet Cruze falls in the category of small sedans, and is a smart pick for those who are looking for a practical, safe and comfortable car. The quality of the ride is excellent, the interior is well coordinated and the gas mileage cannot be criticized. Although the exterior is a bit conservative and the overall performance isn't remarkable, this car has some great features. Read on to find out what the 2013 Chevrolet Cruze Reviews and Ratings are.
Interior - The interior of the car is comfortable with leather upholstery. The front seats are both heated, and the driver's seat is a 6-way adjustable power seat. The controls on the dash are dominated by a great seven inch touch screen.
The car is wide enough to hold 4 adults comfortably and in a pinch it can hold even 5. There is more headroom in this car than in other cars within the same class and tall drivers will find it a pleasure to drive.
The only thing that actually makes you realize that this car is in a smaller class is the rear seat where three large adults would have to squeeze in to make it work. It comes with Bluetooth so you can connect your phone as well as a USB port.
Engine and Fuel Efficiency - The Chevrolet Cruze comes with great fuel efficiency depending on the model you choose. The Cruze comes with 2, four cylinder engines. One is the 1.4 liter and the other is the 1.8 liter turbocharged engine. The latter tends to be coarser and a bit more aggressive when you press it, while the former, which comes in the LTZ and LT models, is more refined and smoother.
The car has a 6 speed gear and you have the choice between manual and automatic transmission, whichever you like best. The LS model comes with the 1.8 liter engine and 136 hp. This car is extremely fuel efficient according to the various 2013 Chevrolet Cruze Reviews and Ratings. The eco model, which is the most fuel efficient, gets 42 miles per gallon based on the EPA highway cycle. Now hat's excellent.
Trims and Accessories - This car comes in 4 trims namely LTZ, LS, LT and Eco. The LS, LT and Eco models come with 16 inch allow wheels while the LTZ comes with 18 inch wheels. The car has keyless entry, OnStar emergency system, AC and heating, a power, leather wrapped, steering wheel with tilt and telescoping as well as audio controls. The driver's seat can be adjusted 6 different ways.
The eco model also comes with cruise control, a rearview mirror that dims, rearview camera, as well as heated mirrors. The eco model also has fuel tank that is smaller, is light weight and therefore has light weight wheels, tires with low rolling resistance and other aerodynamic improvements.
Safety Features - The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety has rated this car highly, making it a top safety pick. To enhance the already super safety measures that come with the Chevy Cruze, GM has added more safety equipment such as a rear view camera, rear cross traffic alert, side blind zone alert and even rear pack assist.
All of these features had been the domain of the luxury cars before but have now been incorporated in family cars. The 2013 Chevrolet Cruze Reviews and Ratings give this car some high marks making it an excellent pick. According to US News this car has an 8/10 rating. In the small car category this is definitely a car to go with. It has great mileage, excellent safety features, great interior and more.
Category: Auto Dealer - Chevrolet
- What are the most popular Chevrolet Cars
- 2013 Chevrolet Camaro Reviews and Ratings
- 2013 Chevrolet Impala Reviews and Ratings
- SmartGuy Now Surpasses 145,000 Businesses
- How Businesses Rank High on Google INSTANTLY
- SmartGuy® Completes New Platform
- SmartGuy®️ introduces Free Phone App
- SmartGuy Now Manages 20,000 City Business Networks
- SmartGuy Tops 50,000 in Global Internet Engagement
- Types of Irrigation Systems
- Ten Social Media Tools You Better Be Using Now
- What Air Quality Monitoring Does
- Finding the Best Animal Hospitals
- Best Firewood- Types and Finding the Right Mix
- Windshield Repair Business - Getting Started Amidst Competition
- What Are Factory Horsepower Ratings
- Street Bicycles vs Mountain Bikes - How Do They Compare
- Egress Windows Size And Safety Requirements
- Trading Stocks Online - How To Do It
- How to Sell Annuities - What to Know
- Finding the Right Pet Sitter
- Folding Steps are Great to Reach High Places
- Is Steam Cleaning The Engine A Good Idea
- Find the Right Method to Determine the Value of Your Business
- How to Sell My House Fast and get Cash Offers
- Car Accident Lawyer Near Me Where to Find One
- What is a Good Business Opportunity
- Why are Youth Programs Important
- Best Business Networks Near Me