What A Charter Airline Service Offers
What a charter airline service offers can vary with the size and history of the company; one doesn't necessarily need a massive charter airline service fleet at ones command. A fledgling businessman can start a charter with a single plane, if thats all that is available (many a massive airline charter company begun way back in the 30s can boast similar origins). But what a charter airline service offers that is a constant is the lowest possible fares that the market will bear (because the charter is, after all, in competition with established airlines, and stays afloat by offering specialized destinations the airlines don't offer), while giving a worthwhile commitment to passengers. Trust and security are essential components to building a business in this venue.
Charter airline service charges, and their commitment
With that in mind, the airline charter service charges, from fees to any surcharges that may be incurred, must be documented as completely as possible in the service commitment. The service commitment should include the following stipulations:
- A guarantee to continuously offer the lowest possible price to passengers on all routes, regardless of competition or lack of it (again, a trust builder)
- The lowest available fares for the particular itinerary of each passenger (charter passengers expect that they are set aside from the crowd, and a chartered flight is specific to their plans) A guarantee (not always necessary, but a great service builder) to lower the charter price if competitors offer special reductions
- A guarantee not to impose fuel surcharges (a definite sore spot with commercial airline travelers)
- Honoring all parts of the commitment.
Airline charter service charges, the actual fees charged for flights, come in all ranges, and one can legitimately charge as little as $300 for a small one-way within or nearly within a state to as much as $13K and beyond for a round trip cross country.
Airline charter passenger complaint responses
There is probably no more important feature to any company than their response to customer complaints. Usually complaints from customers will center either on delays in departure or the conditions of the flight (lost baggage, changed itinerary).
Delays in departure should be covered in the charter airlines commitment, and a guarantee (reasonably worded) of punctuality should be included. The idea is to minimize the number of passengers facing delays, and if the fledgling company can show an excellent record in punctuality (say only 1 delay out of every 100 passengers), so much the better.
The same applies to the secondary consideration, lost luggage. Again, as it is with a flight delay, a luggage loss may be inevitable in some circumstances. However, the charter that can show a history of luggage retention (such as 1 bag lost out of every thousand) already has a leg up in answering customer complaints and maintaining passenger trust.
Another consideration for possible customer complaint is reservation changes; most charters allow these by the customer (who, in the time-honored adage, is always right), but keeps to a minimum reservation considerations that the charter itself must change (delays still being the norm).
Airline charter customer complaint responses are best handled as promptly as possible (even if they involve a refund). </P> <P>Finally, if ones charter airline service fleet is not large, with several back-up flights, one should at all costs avoid overbooking, which results in the most customer complaints per airline of any possible flight scenario that can go wrong.
That encompasses the best of what a charter airline service offers: timely arrival and departure of all charters, trouble-free flying for the duration of the trip, and a swift and courteous response to problems or complaints encountered. The trust builds, the customers are happy, and the charter service prospers.
Category: Travel Agencies & Bureaus
- Advantages to Living Over Seas
- Data Protection While Traveling 3 Economical Tips
- Useful Tips for International Travel with Your Pets
- Where to Live in Brazil Best Places
- Americans in South America A Growing Trend
- American Expatriates What are they
- Nothing Is More Relaxing Than A Cruise Vacation
- How Working Overseas Benefits your Career
- Job Opportunities Overseas
- All about Traveling
- Work in Fiji What to Know
- Paradise and Dialysis At Sea
- What is the Cost of Living Abroad
- Foreign Real Estate Be Careful when you Buy or Sell
- Cheapest Place in the World to Live
- How to Find a Job Abroad
- Travel Insurance - A Necessary or a Luxury
- Best Cities to Find a Job
- Caribbean Vacation Deals and How An Unreachable Dream Gets Reached
- 2 For 1 Luxury Cruise Deals
- SmartGuy Gives Away Money LIVE Online Weekly
- SmartGuy Now Surpasses 145,000 Businesses
- SmartGuy Now Manages 20,000 City Business Networks
- SmartGuy® Completes New Platform
- How Businesses Rank High on Google INSTANTLY
- SmartGuy Tops 50,000 in Global Internet Engagement
- Using Pinterest As One of Your Marketing Strategies
- Chain Link Vs Wood- Which Is the Better Fence
- How to Design Your Own Closet What is Best
- Tips for Building the Dream Kitchen
- Harry Winston Watches Prices - Deals for Sale Mens and Womens
- Best Local Tax Preparation
- High Risk Driver Auto Insurance and Classes
- How to Decide on a Foundation Repair Company
- Egress Windows Size And Safety Requirements
- Use Wall Murals To Decorate Your Childs Room
- Orthopedics Mobility Restored for Movement Challenges
- Press Releases to Improve Website Traffic
- Mobile Application Development The Driving Force Behind Mobile Devices
- Moving How to Pack Efficiently
- Pet Waste Removal Services Just Doo It
- Foreign Real Estate Be Careful when you Buy or Sell
- Find the Best Thai Restaurant near Me How to Select
- Stephen Anthony Leprohon Havasu City Motorsports owner faces 3 felony counts
- Find High Quality Sunglasses
- How to Choose the Best Jewelry Designer