What A Charter Airline Service Offers
What a charter airline service offers can vary with the size and history of the company; one doesn't necessarily need a massive charter airline service fleet at ones command. A fledgling businessman can start a charter with a single plane, if thats all that is available (many a massive airline charter company begun way back in the 30s can boast similar origins). But what a charter airline service offers that is a constant is the lowest possible fares that the market will bear (because the charter is, after all, in competition with established airlines, and stays afloat by offering specialized destinations the airlines don't offer), while giving a worthwhile commitment to passengers. Trust and security are essential components to building a business in this venue.
Charter airline service charges, and their commitment
With that in mind, the airline charter service charges, from fees to any surcharges that may be incurred, must be documented as completely as possible in the service commitment. The service commitment should include the following stipulations:
- A guarantee to continuously offer the lowest possible price to passengers on all routes, regardless of competition or lack of it (again, a trust builder)
- The lowest available fares for the particular itinerary of each passenger (charter passengers expect that they are set aside from the crowd, and a chartered flight is specific to their plans) A guarantee (not always necessary, but a great service builder) to lower the charter price if competitors offer special reductions
- A guarantee not to impose fuel surcharges (a definite sore spot with commercial airline travelers)
- Honoring all parts of the commitment.
Airline charter service charges, the actual fees charged for flights, come in all ranges, and one can legitimately charge as little as $300 for a small one-way within or nearly within a state to as much as $13K and beyond for a round trip cross country.
Airline charter passenger complaint responses
There is probably no more important feature to any company than their response to customer complaints. Usually complaints from customers will center either on delays in departure or the conditions of the flight (lost baggage, changed itinerary).
Delays in departure should be covered in the charter airlines commitment, and a guarantee (reasonably worded) of punctuality should be included. The idea is to minimize the number of passengers facing delays, and if the fledgling company can show an excellent record in punctuality (say only 1 delay out of every 100 passengers), so much the better.
The same applies to the secondary consideration, lost luggage. Again, as it is with a flight delay, a luggage loss may be inevitable in some circumstances. However, the charter that can show a history of luggage retention (such as 1 bag lost out of every thousand) already has a leg up in answering customer complaints and maintaining passenger trust.
Another consideration for possible customer complaint is reservation changes; most charters allow these by the customer (who, in the time-honored adage, is always right), but keeps to a minimum reservation considerations that the charter itself must change (delays still being the norm).
Airline charter customer complaint responses are best handled as promptly as possible (even if they involve a refund). </P> <P>Finally, if ones charter airline service fleet is not large, with several back-up flights, one should at all costs avoid overbooking, which results in the most customer complaints per airline of any possible flight scenario that can go wrong.
That encompasses the best of what a charter airline service offers: timely arrival and departure of all charters, trouble-free flying for the duration of the trip, and a swift and courteous response to problems or complaints encountered. The trust builds, the customers are happy, and the charter service prospers.
Category: Travel Agencies & Bureaus
- Living and Working in Saudi Arabia
- Caribbean Vacation Deals and How An Unreachable Dream Gets Reached
- Nothing Is More Relaxing Than A Cruise Vacation
- All Inclusive Cruises How To Find The Best One
- Paradise and Dialysis At Sea
- All about Traveling
- Working Overseas What you Need to Know
- Americans in South America A Growing Trend
- Wineries Of British Columbias Okanagan Valley
- What is the Cost of Living Abroad
- Best Places to Live in the World
- What to Consider when Moving Abroad
- Job Opportunities Overseas
- Best Cities to Find a Job
- Travel Fitness Tips
- Advantages to Living Over Seas
- American Expatriates What are they
- Useful Tips for International Travel with Your Pets
- Grand Canyon Helicopter Tours Of The South Rim
- Telescoping Handle Luggage The Best And Worst Travel Aid
- How to make lasagna
- How to become more analytical
- How to become a quick learner
- How to become more visionary
- Unlocking Happiness and Success- Effective Positive Thinking Techniques
- Teenagers are rushing to MindBalance rather than wasting time on TikTok
- Take the Wheel-Navigating Life Beyond the Screen
- Mind Balance - A Comprehensive Solution for Navigating Modern Mental Health Challenges
- Journey Within - A Jewish Path to Self-Discovery and Spiritual Growth
- Uniting in Universal Love - Embracing Commonalities Across Faiths
- Universal Pursuit of Happiness - Wisdom from World Religions
- Transcending Materialism - Spiritual Practices from World Religions
- Illuminating the Path - Overcoming Ignorance and Misunderstanding in World Religions
- Cultivation and Improvement of Personality Traits to Deepen Ones Relationship with God
- Balancing Act - How Understanding Personalities Could Unlock World Peace
- Exploring World Religions - A Colorful Journey for Kids
- Understanding Buddhism - Insights into Its Teachings Meditation and Cultural Impact
- How Mind Balance Empowers You Against Misinformation
- Clearing Mental Plaque: The Path to Enhanced Communication and Divine Connection
- Living the Teachings of Jesus - 100 Lessons for a Compassionate and Faithful Life