Teslas electric pickup truck will cost under 50000 states Elon Musk
Have you heard about Elon Musk’s soon-to-be-unveiled Tesla pickup truck? According to CNN, it will have a starting price of less than $50,000, it will very well might be a better truck than a Ford F-150. In fact, it might outperform a Porsche 911, according to the CEO of Tesla Elon Musk.
In terms of the price, Musk stated,” We don’t want it to be really expensive. I think it got to start at less than $50,000 – it’s got to be like $49,000 starting price max. Ideally less. It just can’t be unaffordable. It’s got to be something that’s affordable. There will be versions of the truck that will be more expensive, but you’ve got to be able to get a really great truck for $49,000 or less.”
During an interview on the Ride the Lightning podcast, Musk also affirmed his position on the price, stating, “t just can't be unaffordable,"
That price would be lower than the trucks that electric truck maker Rivian has plans to offer next year. The starting price of those trucks is expected to be a little under $70,000.
Both Ford and Amazon are reportedly investing millions in Rivian.
Rivian's trucks appear to be designed especially to excel off-road, something Musk did not boast about for Tesla's truck; however, Musk did say that it would excel on the road.
The CNN article continues to quote Musk who states, "This will be a better truck than an F-150 in terms of truck-like functionality," Musk said, "and be a better sports car than a standard 911. That's the aspiration."
Musk has previously said on Twitter that the base pickup truck will have all-wheel-drive and "crazy torque" (a measure of the pulling power) from two electric motors.
While Tesla has displayed some protype images, no permanent images have been revealed aas of yet.
Regarding the look and design, Musk states, "It won't look like a normal truck. It's going to look pretty sci-fi, it's not going to be for everyone," We at SmartGuy feel it will probably have more of an aerodynamic design than that of traditional trucks, like something out of the film Blade-runner.
Musk continues, "If somebody just wants a truck that looks like trucks have looked for the last 20 years, 30 years, or 40 years, this probably isn't for them."
Musk has said the truck would be unveiled this year.
Category: Global News
- SmartGuy Now Surpasses 145,000 Businesses
- SmartGuy Now Manages 20,000 City Business Networks
- How Businesses Rank High on Google INSTANTLY
- SmartGuy®️ introduces Free Phone App
- SmartGuy® Completes New Platform
- SmartGuy Tops 50,000 in Global Internet Engagement
- Parts of a Chimney - How to Fix Problems
- How to Find and Hire the Best Carpet Cleaners
- Service Ratings An Important Way to Find the Best Professional
- Medical Lab Testing What Do They Do
- How to Get Cheap Auto Insurance At 18
- Physical Therapy Understanding the Most Common Reasons and What it Involves
- Finding the Best Chinese Restaurants Menu and Delivery
- Hidden Cameras Can Be Great for Security
- The Video Transfer Made Easy
- Life in the DR Living in the Dominican Republic
- To Live in Chile Is it for you
- What Audio and Video Services are Available
- Should Someone Mix Old Roof Shingles With the New Ones
- How long do roofs last How to save money
- Retirement Calculator Which Website Offers the Best
- Find the Best Casual Restaurant Near me How to Choose
- Popular Fine Dining Restaurants Near Me What Makes Them So Fine
- Free Images of Space Nasa as Makes Entire Media Library Accessible for Free
- Find High Quality Sunglasses
- Who Is Ron DeSantis and his Political Positions