Stephen Anthony Leprohon Havasu City Motorsports owner faces 3 felony counts
Stephen Anthony Leprohon Havasu City Motorsports owner faces 3 felony counts to today’s News Herald Havasu News. the Havasu motorsports business owner is facing three felony counts of theft and fraud after police said he stole tens of thousands of dollars and failed to do work he promised his victims as part of an a small Ponzi-style scheme.
For many, Lake Havasu is a boater's paradise, a wonderful place where adrenaline and tranquility exist side-by-side. While some choose to rent a boat, many bring their own boats to Havasu not wanting to miss the amazing warn nights and lake boating experience!
In fact, known as Arizona's "West Coast," Lake Havasu is one of America's best boating lakes. Unlike many other lakes, Lake Havasu remains at a near constant water elevation that rarely varies more than four feet, providing boaters with ideal conditions year-round.
But lately, Havasu has not been so wonderful for some boat owners, as the article continues to state that according to Havasu City Police, Steven Anthony Leprohon, 30, was charged with two counts of theft, and one for fraud. He was arrested and jailed Friday, May 10, 2019.
The article continues to say that the police mentioned that the crimes begin in January 2018 when he brokered the sale of a man’s off road vehicle, valued at $50,000, without the true owner’s knowledge or consent.
The article also said that Stephen Anthony Leprohon was also accused of other incidents including that he collected $10,000 for engine work on a person’s boat, never made the repairs and sold parts of the engine. The loss is estimated at more than $10,000.
The article continues reporting that Leprohon allegedly collected ten thousand dollars from another person to work on a person’s boat engine, never made the the promised repairs and sold the engine for parts.
The article cites a number of other charges of collecting money and not doing the work.
We were able to speak with one of the alleged victims who responded,
“In life we work so hard to enjoy nice things when we are in the relax mode. Then we run into guys like this that takes all the fun away. Being a repeat offender is even worst”
For more information, visit the original article:
Category: Global News
- How to become a problem solver
- How to become more stress tolerant
- How to become a quick learner
- how to balance your mind and achieve greater happiness
- How to achieve happiness
- Mind Balance - for those who dare to redefine their limits
- 50 ways to be more like Jesus in everyday life
- Embracing Faith and Self - A Christian Guide to Personal Strengths and Weaknesses
- The Islamic Quest - Transforming Self for a Fulfilling Life in Allahs Light
- Hindu Wisdom for Modern Lives - Balancing Strengths and Weaknesses through Vedic Teachings
- Buddhist Reflections - Navigating the Path of Self-Awareness and Enlightenment
- The Imperative of Unity - Why SmartGuy and Coexistence is Key to Global Survival
- Overcoming Ego and Self-Centeredness - Lessons from World Religions
- Illuminating the Path - Overcoming Ignorance and Misunderstanding in World Religions
- How Mind Balance Can Improve the Mindsets of Employees
- A Cautionary Vision - The Grim Future of a Divided World Without Love and Balance
- Understanding Judaism - A Comprehensive Overview of Beliefs Practices and Cultural Impact
- Understanding Buddhism - Insights into Its Teachings Meditation and Cultural Impact
- How Mind Balance Empowers You Against Misinformation
- Clearing Mental Plaque: The Path to Enhanced Communication and Divine Connection