Stump Removal Cost Liquids Vs Equipment
You have finally chopped down that tree that you needed to get out of the way. You feel happy and relieved except for one thing: the stump. The job is not completely done until the stump is totally removed and this can be quite tricky. One of the things that most people worry about is the stump removal cost. There are several factors that affect the cost of removing the stump of a tree. You can do it by yourself, which is the cheaper way, or you can bring in a professional to do the job, which is easier.
When working on cost calculations for the removal of a stump you have to look at the cost of doing it yourself first. However, in doing this you have to consider the time it will take you to do it and see if you will lose more in cash doing it yourself. If you choose to go with a professional, they are likely to take less time in getting the job done than you would. The general price range of removing a stump is between 60 and 350 dollars depending on various factors.
It takes around 1 hour to remove a stump and a professional may look into the following criteria when giving you a quotation for the job. The first consideration is the diameter of the stump. Some companies will give a flat minimum rate of 100 dollars while others will measure the diameter and charge two to three dollars per inch.
If there is more than one stump which needs to be removed, the company may give a stump removal cost based on a size scale so that the first stump is about 100 dollars while each stump following that one is discounted. For those looking to clear a large piece of land that has many stumps on it, it is possible to negotiate an hourly rate instead of rate per stump.
There are several ways of getting rid of a tree stump. One is the natural method of covering it in soil, which then causes it to decay. A rotten stump is much easier to remove and this can be done using a shovel or axe. If the stump is big, it can take a long time; months or even years, to get it decayed enough to dig up with ease. Nature can also be accelerated by using liquid chemicals. You drill holes in the stump and then pour the liquid inside the holes. In about 2 to 3 months the stump can be soft enough to remove. You can burn it or dig it up depending on the burning laws in your area.
If burning is forbidden where you live you can go with stump grinding. This works well if you are in a hurry and need the stump removed immediately. The grinder has a disk with teeth that grinds the roots and stump to small chips. If you pull the stump this way it will take about an hour or two depending on the size of the stump. The stump removal cost will be about 100 dollars. Renting equipment costs almost as much as getting a professional to pull up the stumps. It can cost about 150 dollars to rent a back hoe and after you have put in the work, you still have to figure out where to dispose is off. It therefore becomes more convenient to have a professional service do it for you. If you want to do it yourself it becomes easier to use the liquid, which you can purchase for about $10 and then pull out the stump months later.
Category: Tree Service
- SmartGuy Now Manages 20,000 City Business Networks
- SmartGuy Now Surpasses 145,000 Businesses
- How Businesses Rank High on Google INSTANTLY
- SmartGuy® Completes New Platform
- SmartGuy Gives Away Money LIVE Online Weekly
- SmartGuy Tops 50,000 in Global Internet Engagement
- Traffic School Lawyers Why Important
- Cheap Car Insurance for Modified Cars
- Qualifications Needed to Become an Electrician
- Kitchen Pantry Designs For Storage or Display
- The Best Liquor Stores Near Me - Which Delivers
- Finding the Best Computer Repair
- Forever Living Brings You Natural Health and Beauty Products
- Finding Best Offshore Discount Broker
- Flood Clean Up - Who to Call
- Party Rentals Can Make a Party Fun For All
- Finding the Best Mortgage Companies Do Reviews Matter
- Which Pizza is Best Dominos Papa Johns or Little Caesars
- Live in Malta- What You Must Know
- Common Supplies for Dogs and Cats How Many Does Your Pet Have
- The 10 Greatest Mercedes-Benz Cars of All Time
- Are Electricians Expensive What do They Charge Per Hour
- How to get rid of crabgrass from your lawn
- Find the Best Vegan Restaurant near Me How to Choose
- What are the Advantages of Bitcoin
- Benefits Of The Quick Delivery Service