Stump Removal Cost Liquids Vs Equipment
You have finally chopped down that tree that you needed to get out of the way. You feel happy and relieved except for one thing: the stump. The job is not completely done until the stump is totally removed and this can be quite tricky. One of the things that most people worry about is the stump removal cost. There are several factors that affect the cost of removing the stump of a tree. You can do it by yourself, which is the cheaper way, or you can bring in a professional to do the job, which is easier.
When working on cost calculations for the removal of a stump you have to look at the cost of doing it yourself first. However, in doing this you have to consider the time it will take you to do it and see if you will lose more in cash doing it yourself. If you choose to go with a professional, they are likely to take less time in getting the job done than you would. The general price range of removing a stump is between 60 and 350 dollars depending on various factors.
It takes around 1 hour to remove a stump and a professional may look into the following criteria when giving you a quotation for the job. The first consideration is the diameter of the stump. Some companies will give a flat minimum rate of 100 dollars while others will measure the diameter and charge two to three dollars per inch.
If there is more than one stump which needs to be removed, the company may give a stump removal cost based on a size scale so that the first stump is about 100 dollars while each stump following that one is discounted. For those looking to clear a large piece of land that has many stumps on it, it is possible to negotiate an hourly rate instead of rate per stump.
There are several ways of getting rid of a tree stump. One is the natural method of covering it in soil, which then causes it to decay. A rotten stump is much easier to remove and this can be done using a shovel or axe. If the stump is big, it can take a long time; months or even years, to get it decayed enough to dig up with ease. Nature can also be accelerated by using liquid chemicals. You drill holes in the stump and then pour the liquid inside the holes. In about 2 to 3 months the stump can be soft enough to remove. You can burn it or dig it up depending on the burning laws in your area.
If burning is forbidden where you live you can go with stump grinding. This works well if you are in a hurry and need the stump removed immediately. The grinder has a disk with teeth that grinds the roots and stump to small chips. If you pull the stump this way it will take about an hour or two depending on the size of the stump. The stump removal cost will be about 100 dollars. Renting equipment costs almost as much as getting a professional to pull up the stumps. It can cost about 150 dollars to rent a back hoe and after you have put in the work, you still have to figure out where to dispose is off. It therefore becomes more convenient to have a professional service do it for you. If you want to do it yourself it becomes easier to use the liquid, which you can purchase for about $10 and then pull out the stump months later.
Category: Tree Service
- how to balance your mind and achieve greater happiness
- Cultivating Resilience and Mental Toughness - Keys to Thriving Amidst Lifes Challenges
- 50 positive affirmations to be read every day
- Why Mind Balance is so important for everyone
- Teenagers are rushing to MindBalance rather than wasting time on TikTok
- Take the Wheel-Navigating Life Beyond the Screen
- Mind Balance - A Comprehensive Solution for Navigating Modern Mental Health Challenges
- Unlocking Potential - The Power of Personality Assessment in Overcoming Obstacles
- Embracing Faith and Self - A Christian Guide to Personal Strengths and Weaknesses
- Uniting in Universal Love - Embracing Commonalities Across Faiths
- Bridging Divides - Understanding Barriers to Unity and Happiness in World Religions
- Overcoming Ego and Self-Centeredness - Lessons from World Religions
- Overcoming Prejudice and Intolerance - Guidance from Global Faiths
- Cultivation and Improvement of Personality Traits to Deepen Ones Relationship with God
- A Tapestry of Faiths - Exploring the Common Threads in World Religions
- Fostering Harmony Among Christianity Islam Buddhism Hinduism and Judaism
- Preparing Kids for Adulthood - 15 Vital Skills They Wont Learn in School
- Cultivating Key Skills to Overcome Anti-Semitism and Hate
- Navigating Diversity - Jerusalem's Tactical Approach to Interfaith Harmony
- Living the Teachings of Jesus - 100 Lessons for a Compassionate and Faithful Life