How is a Nose Pierced - Process and Pain
Body piercing has become a popular form of body art. Many people from different walks of life are having different parts of their bodies pierced. The piercing of some parts of the body is more popular than others e.g. the ear lobes, the nose, the eye brow and the belly button. If you are interested in learning how is a nose pierced, read on to find out about the process and pain here.
The process and pain involved in the piercing of the nose is similar to that of piercing the upper ear lobe. This is because piercing the nose is similar to piercing the upper ear. Both processes involve the piercing of the cartilage and not fatty tissue. Piercings such as those involving the navel and the lower ear lobe involve piercing fatty tissue. These piercings are therefore less painful. Piercing through cartilage is more painful. Therefore, nose piercing is much more painful than piercing the lower ear lobe. It is also important to note that a piercing involving the cartilage takes a much longer time to heal. It is therefore more likely to develop an infection without the proper care.
If you are wondering how is a nose pierced; you should understand the whole process to form a clear picture and know what to expect. The first step in nose piercing is deciding exactly where you want to be pierced. There are several points on the nose that people pierce today.
The piercing professional will then clean the chosen place with a germicidal soap or any other approved antiseptic. This will ensure that all the germs in the area are cleaned and therefore prevent them from entering the piercing and causing an infection.
The piercing professional then inserts a sterile jewelry of your choice into the piercing and cleans the pierced area to prevent infection of the piercing. If you are trying to find out more about the process and pain involved in piercing the nose, you ought to know that this is the part that hurts the most. However, if you are being pierced by an experienced professional, this part of the piercing should be over in a short time. The professional will then adjust the jewelry if there is a need.
Nose piercing unlike ear piercing involves piercing the cartilage. It therefore takes a longer time to heal. The piercing could take several months to heal. Tenderness, bruising and swelling are common side effects of the piercing right after it has been done. You may also experience itching and the discharge of a whitish yellow liquid.
However, you should also be careful to watch for infections. Infections are common with nose piercings if they are not properly taken care of. Nose piercings are especially susceptible to infections since they take so long to heal. Infections can be detected by the presence of pain several weeks following the piercing and the discharge of pus. Pus is usually yellow and gives off a bad smell. It is important to seek medical assistance if an infection is suspected.
It is important to keep your piercing clean and dry. Ensure that you follow the professional's instructions on the care of your piercing. Many health practitioners recommend using a t-shirt to cover your pillow while your piercing is healing. This will ensure that your nose piercing is kept clean and dry. Keep changing the sides of the T-shirt to ensure that you always sleep on a clean side.
Take your time to learn about the care of your piercing when searching for information on how is a nose pierced. Proper care of the piercing will work to reduce the pain felt as a result of the piercing.
Category: Beauty Supplies
- Beauty Business - What You Need to Know
- Hair Loss Clinics - Transplants and Treatments
- Affordable Brazilian Blowout - Extensions and Hair Bundles
- Hair Salons Come in Many Shapes and Sizes
- DermaWand Consumer Reviews - Critical Information
- Finding The Best Beauty Supplies - Deals
- SmartGuy Tops 50,000 in Global Internet Engagement
- SmartGuy Now Manages 20,000 City Business Networks
- SmartGuy® Completes New Platform
- SmartGuy®️ introduces Free Phone App
- SmartGuy Now Surpasses 145,000 Businesses
- How Businesses Rank High on Google INSTANTLY
- Best Business Networks Near Me
- Who Is Ron DeSantis and his Political Positions
- How Businesses Rank High on Google INSTANTLY
- Benefits of Humanoid Robots like Optimus
- Risks of Artificial Intelligence
- What Are The Four Types of AI
- What is Tensorflow and What is It Used For
- What is Machine Learning and How Does It Relate to AI
- What are Neural Networks and How Do They Relate to AI
- Why is Image Recognition a Key Function of AI
- What is Supervised Versus Unsupervised Learning in AI
- Where Does Artificial Intelligence Go From Here
- How Many Different Kinds of Agents Exist in Artificial Intelligence
- What is a Chatbot
- How Can Artificial Intelligence Be Used to Identify Fraud
- What is Artificial Intelligence
- What is the Future of Artificial Intelligence
- What are the Types of Artificial Intelligence
- How Do Face Detection Systems Work
- Advanced AI risks to humanity