Find the Best Bitcoin Retirement Planning Service in Oakland CA Near me Buy Bitcoins
Want to know, Where can I find the Best Retirement Planning Service in Oakland CA near me? Looking to buy Bitcoins in Oakland? Are you looking for the non-traditional retirement planning services? Services that give you financial freedom without being tied to the rise and fall of the stock market or the value of the dollar? There are many high-risk investment firms offering retirement plans, yet how many of them are tied to the cryptocurrency industry? How many know about blockchains and bitcoin mining? For this reason, we have set out to help you choose a company who is most knowledgeable and best in this new non-traditional field of retirement planning. After careful consideration, here is our choice.
SmartGuy® 2019 Best Retirement Planning Service in Oakland CA is to be determined::
What is Bitcoin Cryptocurrency?
Cryptocurrency is a decentralized method of digitally processing financial transactions. One of the first cryptocurrencies is Bitcoin.
Bitcoin transactions are handled between two parties who have accounts to purchase and save monetary value that is tracked digitally via a mathematically mining system. It replaces the fiat dollar, euros, and other paper and coin currency.
Bitcoin Cryptocurrency differs from the conventional monetary system in the following ways:
- Decentralization - The monetary transactions are not centralized. Bitcoins are processed through a mining system and run in an open network of dedicated computers. Each transaction has a unique address tied to the value of the transaction. No banking system can control the process as it does with fiat dollars and euros.
- Limited supply - Cryptocurrency are issued in a limited supply. The bitcoin cannot be duplicated or produced to have an unlimited supply.
- No Legal Identity Required - Although the processing of cryptocurrency can be done anonymously, there are systems in place to control the processing using electronic wallets to facilitate and track the exchange transactions. Your wallet ties your transactions to your account, but your legal identity is not known. Most exchanges are required by law to perform identity checks on their customers before they are allowed to buy or sell bitcoin. Once that account is set up, you are known by an account address. Because of this level of visibility, it is not ideal for criminals, terrorist or money-launderers to deal in bitcoin transactions.
- Permanent - Because of the complicated mining and electronic transaction processing, Bitcoin transactions cannot be reversed. There are very few exceptions to this fact. There is no central processing site to go and ask for the return of your money. While this is scary on one level, this also shows that any transaction on the bitcoin network cannot be tampered with.
- Divisibility - One bitcoin value can be divided into smaller units. Bitcoins are only divisible down to 8 decimal places. The decision to select 8 decimal places was made by the creator of the cryptocurrency, Satoshi Nakamoto. The value of 1 Satoshi equals 0.00000001 BTC.
What is Bitcoin Mining
It is a decentralized computation process that identifies the location of bitcoins. Software technicians called miners use special software to solve math problems and are issued a certain number of bitcoins in exchange.