Caps & Gowns

Caps & Gowns Group

Welcome to the Caps & Gowns group of Feel free to interact with other professionals from across the world. You can find professionals, find deals on services, find professionals who might barter, or simple post questions, comments, or suggestions. Caps and gowns are usually only seen at graduation ceremonies They generally consist of a gown, also known as a robe, with a separate hood, and usually a cap (generally either a square academic cap, a tam, or a bonnet).

SmartGuy Businesses

  • Companies 0

Related Articles

Write a Comment