What is a Personal Shopper and Why do you need one
What is a Personal Shopper?
A personal shopper is a person who gives advice and makes suggestions to help others shop. Department stores and boutiques also hire them, though some are freelancers or work exclusively online. Personal Shoppers usually focus on clothes, though the number of non-clothing stores–including furniture retailers–that offer personal shopping services is increasing.
To become a personal shopper there are no specific educational requirements, though most sources suggest similar retail experience.
A personal stylist advises people on new trends in design, types of clothes, colors and make-up. A personal stylist should not be confused with a stylist in a closet who chooses the clothes for written editorial articles, print or television advertising campaigns, music videos, concert performances and public appearances by celebrities and models.
Personal stylists typically work with the client on a one-on-one basis, whereas Wardrobe Stylists are often part of a larger creative team working with a fashion designer, photographer, art director, hairstylist, and make-up artist to develop a specific look or theme for the specific project.
You don't know which types or colors you fit? Are you new to Personal Shopping? Do you wear the same clothes again and again, because you have little time to buy new favorite pieces? You've always dreamed of a personal shopping day, where you buy only things you're going to love?
That's Why You Need A Personal Shopper!
A personal shopper knows exactly how the look is to be emphasized. Pur Style is working as a team to ensure your personal shopping experience is unforgettable. We're opening your eyes to new styles and ideas you'd never considered before. We'll find the perfect clothes based on colors, dimensions, and fit that highlight your exact style and encourage you to wear exciting new combinations of fashion. Experience an unforgettable day of shopping in your home town or a fashion city of your choosing.
Personal Shoppers and their customers are at the mercy of the stores. Even if a personal shopper is available to customers at night, there are no actual shops open to meet and get their recommended products. Personal shoppers are personal and that usually includes in-person shopping experiences.
There isn't just one way to go about entering this entrepreneurial career as a Personal Shopper. Here are some skills:
- Those who focus on the contemporary market.
- Those who work exclusively with high-end box stores/online stores
- Those who style celebrities and do costume design in addition to personal styling
- Those who build a team of stylists to work across the country — to learn what it takes to get people to pay you to build their wardrobes.
There Is a Significant Demand For Personal Stylists
While those who work in the fashion industry may find joy in shopping and getting dressed every day — and not seeing the appeal of having someone else do it for them — many others do not, but still want to dress well and on-trend.
It has been reported that the specific 35-50 age range is where people are feeling good, and they want to look good; they want to look polished and put together.
Some Personal Shoppers do personal styling for people in a range of professions, from Hollywood executives to entrepreneurs, in addition to costume design, celebrity styling, and designing their personal clothing lines.
Many people are being clothed and getting dressed every day but haven't the process has not come easily to them. They're just looking for an easier way to live their lives. The ease of personal shopping is too appealing to start doing again.
Personal shoppers make your life easier. Especially if you do not have time to go to stores to try on clothing selected by the stores' buyers, your personal buyer will design a look that works for you.
Category: Shopping Service - Personal
- SmartGuy Now Manages 20,000 City Business Networks
- How Businesses Rank High on Google INSTANTLY
- SmartGuy Gives Away Money LIVE Online Weekly
- SmartGuy Tops 50,000 in Global Internet Engagement
- SmartGuy Now Surpasses 145,000 Businesses
- SmartGuy® Completes New Platform
- How to Be a Top Mortgage Executive
- How to Find a Physician Assistant Position
- How Can You Learn Cake Decorating?
- What An ENT Specialist Can Do For You
- What the Real Cost of a DUI
- Getting an Accounting Degree - Who to Call
- Finding Best 3 Day Car Insurance
- Finding the Best Traffic School - Who is it
- Slab Leak Detection Cost and Equipment
- What Is The Best Roof To Install On Your Home
- Find Best Hard Money Loans - Bad Credit Rates
- Finding the Best Property Surveyor
- Baume and Mercier Watches Reviews Prices for Sale Men Women
- Live in a Tree Treehouses for Adults
- How to Find a good Real Estate Agent
- Best Business Opportunities in 2019
- Common Questions to Ask When Looking For a Good Doctor
- Installing Wood Flooring Over Concrete How to Do It Right
- How to Get Rid Of Gnats around Your Home
- How to Choose the Best Jewelry Designer