What are the Most Popular Exotic Cars Find a List
Exotic vehicles are made to make the people who can afford they can feel like they have achieved something in life with the exhilarating performance and exquisite luxury. Today, we have gathered for you a list of some of the most popular exotic cars in case you are planning to buy one or want to plan something for the future.
1- 2017 Audi R8 V10 Plus — $191,150
In the exotic car universe, you and I expect some particular demands to be placed in exchange for experience. When Audi launched the R8 All-wheel Drive model, all of those myths were dismissed. Driving the R8 feels like any other car, but that is limited to the moment till you floor it. Even then though, the R8 has an amazing grip and accurate steering which makes it one of the most popular exotic cars. The car is powered by a 610 Horsepower, 5.2-liter V10 engine.
2- 2016 BMW i8 — $140,700
Hybrid powertrains have been invading the exotic category in the wholesale fashion. Some of the largest names in the automobile industry have been turning to petrol-electric powered cars to motivate the jaw-dropping performance offers.
Thus, the BMW i8, although not specifically an exotic sports car, deserves to be in the list of the most popular exotic vehicles. The car is powered from a 14.5 liter 3 cylinder engine paired along with a lithium-ion battery pack and an efficient electric motor. The total power output of the engine measures up to 420 ft-lbs of torque and 357 horsepower. A fantastic and outstanding feature of this exotic BMW is the ability of its battery pack to be recharged in almost three hours from a standard 120v AC outlet.
3- 2017 Bugatti Chiron — $2.5 million
Bugatti has employed a business model that is primarily backed up by only one model. It is no doubt an extraordinary car, one that has no competition, Bugatti is all about the Chiron. Priced at $2.5 million making it one of the most expensive automobiles, it is also one of the fastest supercars ever produced. Limited to 261 mph, the 8.0-liter quad-turbocharged W12 engine can go much faster. The beastly engine delivers up to 1479 horsepower-enough to make you feel part of the wind. The production of this exotic beauty is limited to 500 models only.
4- 2017 Bentley Continental GT Speed — $240,300
In case you have to put the name speed along with your vehicle’s name, it technically has to be super-fast, correct? That is what Bentley has done with its Continental ‘GT Speed’. A very fast vehicle but unlike others of the similar power segment, this beauty seats four people at a time in the most luxurious manner. Oh, and while doing 200 miles per hours down the highway. Yes, that is right, the Bentley Continental GT Speed is packed with a 6.0-liter 12 cylinder engine with twin turbo delivering almost 622 ft-lbs of torque and 633 horsepower. So in case you have to ride with three passengers in utter luxury but also want jaw-dropping speeds, this is the car for you.
5- 2017 Dodge Viper — $87,895
Some you might be surprised to see the Viper on the list, but this is certainly one of the most popular exotic cars. With an 8.4 liter V10 engine, the Viper delivers a monstrous power of 600 ft-lbs and 645 horsepower. The roaring power of the engine enables the Viper to go from 0 to 60 miles an hour in almost 3 seconds. Alongside, the car has an average time of 11 seconds in quarter-mile drags, and it can do 206 Mph without an effort. Being the cheapest but certainly a classic, the Viper is worth buying if you are on a low budget but want heads turned and felt your neck going back while accelerating.
While this is certainly not a complete list of the most popular exotic cars, it is probably a great start!
Category: Auto Dealer - Exotic
- SmartGuy Now Manages 20,000 City Business Networks
- SmartGuy® Completes New Platform
- SmartGuy®️ introduces Free Phone App
- SmartGuy Tops 50,000 in Global Internet Engagement
- SmartGuy Now Surpasses 145,000 Businesses
- How Businesses Rank High on Google INSTANTLY
- Replacing Exterior Doors What You Must Know
- Ammunition Types and Where to Buy
- What to Ask Before Selecting a Barber
- The Most Popular Antique and Classic Cars You Should Drive Before You Die
- Find the Right Commercial Real Estate Office Space to Fit Your Needs
- Find High Quality Sunglasses
- Best Small Business Bloggers and Influencers
- Top Small Business Bloggers Top 40
- What is Bitcoin
- Who controls the Bitcoin network
- How does one acquire bitcoins
- How Difficult is it to Make a Bitcoin Payment
- What are the Advantages of Bitcoin
- How to Find a Good Business Opportunity
- What is a Good Business Opportunity
- How to Choose the Best Jewelry Designer
- Grow your SmartGuy City Business Network by 50-100 Businesses in the Next 60 Days
- Why are Youth Programs Important
- Who Is Ron DeSantis and his Political Positions
- A Mans Desperate Attempt to Improve Mankind and Counter the Inevitability of Mans Demise