My favorite dish has always been Kung Pao Chicken. It can be kind of hard to make it, but I found an easy-to make version that is great!
Trust me, your kids will love this stuff! It is one of the most popular dishes and not that hard to make.
The Ingredients of Kung Pao Chicken
1lb boneless-skinless chicken breasts (cut into 1 pieces)
1 tablespoon cornstarch
2 teaspoons sesame oil
3 tablespoons green onions (chopped up)
3 garlic cloves (minced)
1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
1 teaspoon powdered ginger
2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
2 tablespoons soy sauce
2 teaspoons sugar
1/3 cup dry roasted peanuts
The Cooking Instructions for Kung Pao Chicken
Step 1 - combine chicken and cornstarch in a small bowl and toss until it is coated. Then, heat sesame oil in a pan (a wok if you want to get really into it) over medium heat, and add chicken. Stir fry for about 6 minutes or until it is no longer pink inside. Then remove the chicken from wok.
Step 2 - Add green onions, garlic, red pepper flakes and powdered ginger to the pan and stir fry for about 15 seconds.
Step 3 - Combine vinegar, soy sauce and sugar in a small bowl. Mix it well and then add the sauce to the pan.
Step 4: Return the chicken to the wok and coat it with sauce. Stir in roasted peanuts (assuming no one is allergic to them). Heat thoroughly and top it with additional green onions if you desire. Serve this over white rice and your set!
Category: Restaurant - Chinese
- How much water should I drink daily
- What is my zodiac sign
- How to kiss
- How to write a business plan
- What is the meaning of life
- How to get more followers on Instagram
- Mind Balance Free Education Platform
- How to become a quick learner
- How to become more visionary
- how to balance your mind and achieve greater happiness
- How to achieve happiness
- Mastering the Mindset Shift - Effective Tips for a Positive Transformation
- Overcoming Negative Thoughts - Strategies for a Positive Mindset
- Boosting Self-Confidence and Self-Esteem - Your Path to Empowerment
- Cultivating Resilience and Mental Toughness - Keys to Thriving Amidst Lifes Challenges
- Stress Management Strategies-Your Roadmap to a Calmer and Healthier Life
- Why is Mind Balance so important
- 50 positive affirmations to be read every day
- Teenagers are rushing to MindBalance rather than wasting time on TikTok
- Three Sentences from a Billionaire That Changed My Life and Made Me Millions