Handy Hints to Help In Hiring a Housekeeper
Everyone has gone through days when cleaning the house has been the last thing on their mind. If you're tired after a long day at work, you definitely don't want to come home and clean the house for another couple of hours. Then what do you do? You could hire a housekeeper.
If the idea sounds appealing, first you have to decide on what exactly you want done around the house. Once that's decided, you have to consider whether you want to employ a housekeeper directly or through a cleaning service. If you decide to do it on your own, there are a couple of pointers to bear in mind.
Finding a houskeeper
To start with, you could ask friends and family members for referrals. If they refer someone whose work they like, you will probably be satisfied too. If you have access to a computer, you could search your area for a local housekeeper by going to www.SmartGuy.com.
Once you find a few candidates, be sure to ask them for referrals, even if they come through people you know. Talk to the interviewees about themselves. Don't be shy about asking them questions you think are important. Ask them what kind of cleaning work they don't do. An important question would be to ask them why they've chosen this particular profession. If they say that it's just something to do between jobs, then it would be better not to hire the person. The person would probably not be too committed to the job and would most likely leave at the first opportunity.
If, after the interview, you like someone, you could set up a trial period. It should ideally be between two-four weeks. This gives you enough time to decide if you are happy with the service provided. You also have to settle on the payment. Whether you want to pay a flat fee or hourly wages?
One of the most important things you have to be well informed about is the employment laws. You have to make sure the person you're hiring is legally allowed to work in the USA. Asking for the social security number and a copy of the driver's license is important. You will also have to pay certain taxes for the person.
At the end of the day, hiring a housekeeper is not as easy as it seems. You are inviting a stranger into your house. Even after you have got all the details of the person you are considering, it is important going along with your intuition. If your gut instinct tells you the person is not right, despite all the correct papers, look around till you find the right person.
Category: House Cleaning
Featured House Cleaning
- How Businesses Rank High on Google INSTANTLY
- SmartGuy Tops 50,000 in Global Internet Engagement
- SmartGuy Now Surpasses 145,000 Businesses
- SmartGuy®️ introduces Free Phone App
- SmartGuy® Completes New Platform
- SmartGuy Now Manages 20,000 City Business Networks
- Benefits of Humanoid Robots like Optimus
- Benefits of AI
- What Are The Four Types of AI
- What is Theory of Mind
- What are the Common Uses and Applications of AI
- What are Intelligent Agents and How are They Used in AI
- What is Machine Learning and How Does It Relate to AI
- What is Deep Learning and How Does It Relate to AI
- What is Automatic Programming
- What are Constraint Satisfaction Problems
- What are some common misunderstandings about AI
- How Many Different Kinds of Agents Exist in Artificial Intelligence
- What is a Chatbot
- How Can Artificial Intelligence Be Used to Identify Fraud
- What are Different Platforms for Artificial Intelligence Development
- Which Assessment is Used to Test the Intelligence of a Machine
- If you are starting a new business how Will you use AI to promote your business
- How Do Face Detection Systems Work
- Advanced AI risks to humanity
- Can AI Data be Manipulated by Others