Find the Best HGH Gel Somaderm Transdermal Human Growth Hormone Reviews Information
Looking to find the best HGH gel? Want to know about what is HGH? Looking for information on Somaderm® or an independent distributor near you? Somaderm® is the only transdermal human growth hormone (HGH) product available without a prescription. Here is some information we discovered when reading their website and others...
What is HGH?
Human Growth Hormone, also known as HGH, is a single-chain peptide hormone produced from the pituitary gland, which is the master gland in the body. This is the actual hormone that helps you grow throughout childhood. At about the age of 20 HGH is at its peak in your body, and then plummets around the age of 25. This is when the dreaded aging process begins, as this hormone slowly declines for the rest of your life. But no worries, growing isn’t the only thing HGH is good for. Many experts agree that elevating growth hormone when you are older can perhaps back your levels to when you were in your 20’s.
HGH is associated with some of these anti-aging benefits in as little as two weeks.
- *May support better mood
- *May promote hair growth
- *May increase joint mobility
- *May enhance libido
- *May support healthier hair, skin & nails
- *May support greater muscle tone
- *May increase strength
- *May improve memory
- *May increase bone density
- *May increase fat loss (especially around the midsection)
According to the Mayo Clinic, "Growth hormone fuels childhood growth and helps maintain tissues and organs throughout life. It's produced by the pea-sized pituitary gland — located at the base of the brain. Beginning in middle age, however, the pituitary gland slowly reduces the amount of growth hormone it produces. This natural slowdown has triggered an interest in using synthetic human growth hormone (HGH) as a way to stave off some of the changes linked to aging, such as decreased muscle and bone mass."
New U Life’s Homeopathic Somaderm® Gel appears to be the only transdermal human growth hormone (HGH) product available without a prescription. Be sure to keep out of reach of children. Some of the active ingredients include: Glandula Suprarenalis Suis 6x, Thyroidinum 8x and Somatropin 30x.
How to use Somaderm® HGH Gel?
Since hormones are stored in the fatty tissue layer, Somaderm® Gel should always be applied to the thin areas of skin. You may apply Somaderm® Gel to your underarms, forearms, wrists, and behind the knees. Applied locations should be rotated so that no area of the skin gets overused.
What is the quality of Somaderm® HGH Gel?
Here is what New U Life says:
- REGULATORY COMPLIANCE - New U Life exclusively uses an FDA registered manufacturing facility and we comply with all FDA regulations. We can advise and assist with all requirements for FDA product indications, label copy, and ingredient listings. We also file the appropriate drug product listing with the FDA for all drug products manufactured for U.S. sales.
- PRODUCT CONSISTENCY & RELIABILITY - According to FDA instruction, New U Life documents every step of the manufacturing operation. We consistently produce products by using quality raw materials, applying strict product testing, and by using standardized manufacturing processes with each and every order.
- INGREDIENTS - Through our worldwide channel of ethical and reliable suppliers, we are able to acquire quality, raw ingredients.
Note: You should always consult a licensed professional doctor before beginning any new medicine, supplement and/or exercise.
(*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. These statements are based on clinical studies where individuals growth hormone levels were brought to a healthy level under the care and direction of a licensed medical professional.)
Category: HGH Gel
- How to cure a hangover
- How to make pancakes
- What should I eat today
- How much water should I drink daily
- How to make friends
- How to write a business plan
- How to bake a cake
- How to grow hair faster
- How to create an app
- What is the meaning of life
- How to become more stress tolerant
- How to become more analytical
- How to become a quick learner
- Building a Positive Attitude - Strategies for a Happier and More Fulfilling Life
- Boosting Self-Confidence and Self-Esteem - Your Path to Empowerment
- Cultivating Resilience and Mental Toughness - Keys to Thriving Amidst Lifes Challenges
- Stress Management Strategies-Your Roadmap to a Calmer and Healthier Life
- Teenagers are rushing to MindBalance rather than wasting time on TikTok
- MindBalance not only helps individuals but couples stay together longer
- Mind Balance - 100 Innovative Ways it Can Unleash Your Full Potential