Best Burger Around
You think you have had a good hamburger? Looking for the Best Burger around? Bah! I got the recipe to the best burger I have ever tasted. By the way, its not the lettuce, pickles, onions and other things, it's what you do to the meat!
4 fresh jalapeno peppers
4 pounds ground beef
salt and pepper to taste
1/4 cup steak sauce
1/4 cup minced white onion
1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
1 pinch dried oregano
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1 teaspoon garlic salt
1/4 cup crushed corn chips
8 large potato hamburger buns
8 slices pepperjack cheese
Begin by preheating the grill until its real hot. Then, roast the jalapeno peppers until they are blackened on all sides. Place them in a plastic bag to sweat and loosen the blackened skin. Rub the skin off, then seed if desired, and chop.
Next, in a large bowl, mix together the ground beef, salt, pepper, egg, steak sauce, onion, hot pepper sauce, oregano, Worcestershire sauce, garlic salt and corn chips. Divide it into 8 balls, and flatten into patties.
Grill patties for 10 to 15 minutes, turning once, or until well done. Top each one with a slice of pepperjack cheese and then email SmartGuy and tell them you got a better burger...yea right!
Amazing! You will never enjoy another burger like this again!
Category: Restaurant - Fast Food
- How to become a problem solver
- How to become more stress tolerant
- How to become a quick learner
- how to balance your mind and achieve greater happiness
- How to achieve happiness
- Mind Balance - for those who dare to redefine their limits
- 50 ways to be more like Jesus in everyday life
- Embracing Faith and Self - A Christian Guide to Personal Strengths and Weaknesses
- The Islamic Quest - Transforming Self for a Fulfilling Life in Allahs Light
- Hindu Wisdom for Modern Lives - Balancing Strengths and Weaknesses through Vedic Teachings
- Buddhist Reflections - Navigating the Path of Self-Awareness and Enlightenment
- The Imperative of Unity - Why SmartGuy and Coexistence is Key to Global Survival
- Overcoming Ego and Self-Centeredness - Lessons from World Religions
- Illuminating the Path - Overcoming Ignorance and Misunderstanding in World Religions
- How Mind Balance Can Improve the Mindsets of Employees
- A Cautionary Vision - The Grim Future of a Divided World Without Love and Balance
- Understanding Judaism - A Comprehensive Overview of Beliefs Practices and Cultural Impact
- Understanding Buddhism - Insights into Its Teachings Meditation and Cultural Impact
- How Mind Balance Empowers You Against Misinformation
- Clearing Mental Plaque: The Path to Enhanced Communication and Divine Connection