Browse our directory of recommended and/or approved SmartGuy partners.
- ADP - Fast, easy, accurate payroll and tax, so you save time and money.
- American Express - American financial corporation that primarily issues credit cards, processes payments, and provides travel-related services worldwide
- Duct Tape Marketing - Provides small businesses with simple, effective, and affordable small business marketing since 1988. The duct tape marketing approach emphasizes affordable marketing tactics for small businesses to reach the greatest number of potential customers at the least cost.
- Federal Express - Overs overnight shipping service and pioneered a system that could track packages and provide real-time updates on package location, a feature that has now been implemented by most other carrier services
- First Data - a financial services company headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, United States. The company's STAR Network provides nationwide domestic debit acceptance at more than 2 million retail POS, ATM, and Online outlets for nearly a third of all U.S. debit cards.
- iContact - iContact is a business solution that makes marketing automation simpler and cost-effective.
- SBA - Created in 1953, the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) continues to help small business owners and entrepreneurs pursue the American dream. The SBA is the only cabinet-level federal agency fully dedicated to small business and provides counseling, capital, and contracting expertise as the nation’s only go-to resource and voice for small businesses.
Interested in becoming a partner? Find out by emailing: jordan@SmartGuy.com