Beverly Hills CA USA, 90210
GEARYS BEVERLY HILLS
GEARYS Beverly Hills first opened its doors in 1930, as a small neighborhood store where hardware and dinnerware were found only aisles apart. Named after our founder, H.L. Geary, a former President of the Beverly Hills Chamber of Commerce, the little store poised on a then-quiet Beverly Drive had enormous potential. Over the next twenty years, GEARYS Beverly Hills flourished, becoming a well-known fixture in the ever growing city of Beverly Hills, expanding to include an even wider selection and emerging as a world-renowned curator of luxury of unparalleled customer service.