Since 2007 --
Greeting Cards, Gifts, Gift Cards from Home Depot, Starbucks, Target, and more.. We Stuff it, Seal it, Address it, Stamp it and Mail it!
Sales statistics for businesses in Cary, Raleigh, Apex, Hollysprings, Wake County, OR anywhere in the world
48% of Sales People never follow up with prospects
25% of sales people make a 2nd contact and stop!
12% of sales people only make 3rd contacts and stop!
ONLY 10% of sales people make more than 3 contacts
2% of sales are made on the first contact
3% of sales are made on the second contact
5% of sales are made on the 3rd contact
10% of sales are made on the 4th contact
80% of sales are made on the fifth to twelfth contact
As a business Professional in Cary, Raleigh, Apex, Hollysprings, Garner, Wake Forest, or Wake Country, your most important habit is to keep in touch and build true relationships with your clients and prospects. if you don’t , there is always a consequence. DON'T BE PART OF THE CONSEQUENCE.
Are you keeping in touch with your clients on regular basis?
Are you building relationships with your Cary or Raleigh Customers?
An average company loses 52% of its customers every 5 years.
The cost of replacing them can be 6-7 times more expensive.
The number 1 reason for leaving… They forget about you.
The second reason is … you take them for granted.
We all know that trying to STAND OUT in the crowd of marketers is a key to our success in any business, and this is exactly what we can do for you.
If you need to generate more sales, more referrals, more Customers and make more money in your business, in Cary NC, Raleigh NC or in the USA, then we can definitely help.
Are you thinking outside the box when you are addressing the needs of your clients and prospects? Or are you doing what everyone else in your industry is doing. Do something unique and different… Stand Out From the crowd! SendOutCards with our Relationship Building System you can move to the TOP in your company by showing appreciation to your clients by sending Real Greeting Cards and include a gift or gift card.
Some Reasons sending Greeting Cards, gift cards and gifts, like brownies or cookies can make your business stand out
You have probably heard of Internet Marketing, Facebook Marketing, etc. But have you heard of Greeting Card Marketing? If not, you might be missing a golden opportunity to foster long-term customer loyalty and land immediate sales. Here are some reasons to send greeting cards, brownies, cookies, gift cards from Starbucks, Home depot, Target, Amazon, Apple, and others to market your business and to keep in touch.
1. Show gratitude - Greeting cards can be an integral part of a customer service commitment. Company representatives should thank your customers for choosing your company instead of your competitors. Be sincere with Greeting cards and gifts, and customers will remember you when it’s time to buy again.
2. Make a personal connection with greeting cards -Customers buy from people, not companies, so making a personal connection can be a great way to reinforce the idea of a long-standing business relationship.
3. Make your Customers feel special with greeting cards and gifts - Customers love companies that make them feel special and welcome. An unexpected greeting card does both of those things – and the more personalized your greeting cards, the greater impact they have. When your customers feel special, they’ll not only want to do business with you, they’ll also help you market your business by telling their friends and family members about you. And that kind of word-of-mouth marketing is priceless.
4. Land immediate sales - Greeting cards can also get additional sales by promoting a special offer. Your offer can be greeting card that thanks your customers, and then present a discount coupon gift for choosing you. This will lead to follow-up sales you would have never otherwise received.
5. Foster long-term loyalty -Thanking your customers by sending greeting cards, gifts, like brownies or gift cards, make customers feel special, they’ll want to do business with you – All of this builds long-term loyalty that leads to happy customers and a lifetime of sales.