OTG Consulting best Business Consultants in Vancouver WAOTG Consulting best Telephone Service Provider in Vancouver WA
· You've probably used a Mortgage broker to give you more choices and better rates. You've probably used an insurance broker for the same reasons. Why wouldn't you use a Telecommunications and Information Technology broker? Especially when it's FREE.
At OTG Consulting, we partner with all the biggest and the best telecom and IT service providers available, giving you the choices to customize solutions to your specific needs. We work with you and your IT department to determine your needs, architect a plan, determine the best providers for you, and have them bid for your business. We guarantee to find you the very best service at the lowest possible pricing, even if you were to go directly to the provider yourself. You see, with over 200 channel partners nationwide, we have the relationships and negotiating power to obtain the lowest prices for you.
Have an Avaya phone system that you want to switch to the cloud, but don't want to have to buy all new equipment? We partner with Avaya and RingCentral (and over 100 other providers) so you are able to integrate your old phones, saving over $100 per phone.
Need mobility services? We can typically save your business $10 to $20 per device per month, often utilizing the same providers.
How much does our consultation, research, and planning cost you? ZERO. We don't charge anything to help your business and we don't get paid unless we can help you. We will upgrade your phone systems, internet connections, mobility services, data storage and recovery, cyber security, physical security, SD-WAN, IoT, etc. and save you a ton of money - GUARANTEED
Here are just some of the features from one of our providers:
Free Unlimited Long Distance into the U.S. and 40+ other countries
· Free number porting
· Proprietary, State of the Art Platform with HD quality sound
· Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) available – save on phone leasing cost
· Virtual Receptionist - custom welcome messages, call routing, after hours message, etc.
· Cell phone app – Make or Receive calls and texts from your office number
· Computer app – Make or Receive calls from your laptop with no additional hardware
· SMS and MMS texting
· Live Chat widget and live chat to SMS handoff
· Call recording and up to 60 days of cloud storage
· Voicemail, voicemail to email, and voicemail transcription
· Mobile and WebRTC Applications
· API integration
· 24/7 U.S. based customer service
· Free, no obligation consulting and demonstrations
· Dedicated installation Engineer and Project Manager
· Global coverage for international businesses
· Customer portal allows easy training, customization of features, and analytics
· Simple implementation, simple administration, simple scalability, and cost savings
Unbundled lines also available.
The cost for all this starts at $17.99 / month per line ($20.99 includes a brand new Poly VVX 250 business phone)
· Fax and eFax
· Intercom door phones, overhead paging systems, and other phones available
· Conferencing phones
· Edgemarc Routers to prioritize voice traffic for enhanced QoS
· Wireless headsets for in office or remote use
· Wireless phones with HD quality
· International DID’s – get a local presence without a physical presence
Mitel certified SIP Trunking