Andrew E. Price founded Price and Associates in March of 1953. The firm was first located on Hayes Street in Nashville and had two employees. By 1968 the firm had grown to 14 employees and relocated to its former location on Cleghorn Avenue.
Thomas M. Price joined the firm in 1974 and is now the managing partner. On January 1, 2003, Price and Associates was reorganized into Price CPAs, PLLC. In April of 2006, Price CPAs relocated to its present location on Bedford Avenue.
Price CPAs continues to grow and expand the services it provides to clients throughout Middle Tennessee.