Find the Best Writers in Calgary AB Canada in 2019
Are you looking for the Best Writers in Calgary AB Canada in 2019? While there are a number of freelance writers and in particular business writers, they all have their own unique quality and expertise. For this reason, we have set out to help you in choosing the best one to meet your needs. What is their specialty? What experience do they have? How flexible are they and how much more do they have to offer that sets them apart from the rest? After careful consideration, here is our choice.
Why Choose Freelance Writing?
- Strong business development, strategic management and relationship building skills. She has a keen and solid understanding of the process that connects businesses to their customers.
- Strong international communication skills. Interactions with people who are new to the English language and to Canada, has made her a sought after professional. She learned to connect and engage with people at a deep level of trust and mutual understanding.
- Production of high quality and engaging material. She focuses on your market needs and delivers copy on time – guaranteed.
- Strong ability to write copy that engages your business customers. Her copy is relevant.
She knows what needs to be seen and when something needs to have something meaningful to say. Her works include:
- White Papers - An authoritative report or guide that is meant to help readers to solve a problem, understand an issue or aid in decision making.
- Case Studies - Case studies are a fantastic way to tell a success story about a client, product or service. These real-life stories will motivate prospects to give you a try!
- Lead Magnets - Lead Magnets can be a piece of downloadable content such as a PDF, checklist or report that a prospective client can download in exchange for some contact information like an email address. They get some valuable information and you get to build your contact list.
- Email Sequencing - These emails are sent out on a predefined schedule and will help you stay connected with your customers. They build relationships with your customers by contacting them to congratulate them on an important event, inviting them to a function, or keeping them up to date on promotions, updates to products or services or changes to your website.
- Webinars - Evelyn develops and produces webinars, delivered online to your employees and customers. The webinar is used as a lead magnet, training program, or to sell products and services.