Are you looking for the Best Child Care Centers in Salt Lake City UT in 2019? It can be quite challenging to find someone to trust in taking care of your children. Not many people are willing to just hand their child over without as much information as possible. Nanny’s can be too costly and even hard to find at times when you really need them. Furthermore, looking at a childcare center will be more beneficial in ensuring your child is cared for properly by trained adults.
SmartGuy® 2019 Best Child Care Centers in Salt Lake City, UT is:
Bear Essentials Academy
2145 West 5400 South
Salt Lake City UT USA, 84129
Here are suggested questions you can ask the Child Care Center.
1. Are you licensed or registered with the local government?
2. Do allow site visits during the center's operating hours?
3. Can I stop by at any time to see how my child is doing once they are registered?
4. Will you be providing a daily written schedule which will let me know about active play, quiet play, rest time, and snacks and meals?
5. Are the caregivers trained in first-aid/CPR and child development?
6. Are the children assigned to a primary caregiver?
7. How many children do you serve, and what are their ages?
8. What is the range of activities in which the children participate?
9. What happens if I need to bring my child early or pick him up late?
10. Do you let kids attend if they're not potty-trained or if they have a runny nose or a cough?
11. How do you discipline kids?
12. Is there an outside play area? Do kids use it every day?
13. Do you ever take children on outings off-site?
14. Will I be charged if I take a vacation or my child is sick?
Here are a few benefits in placing your child into a care center:
More about Wendy Pendleton and Bear Essentials Academy
Wendy Pendleton, the owner of Bear Essentials Academy in Salt Lake City UT, always makes sure to have you and your child's best interests at heart. 13 years before opening this daycare, Ms. Pendleton has had experience in providing childcare in her own home. Most of their teachers have been with them since they opened their doors in 2008 and take a multitude of different courses each year, which further develops their knowledge in child development. With affordable rates, Bear Essentials Academy works hard in providing a welcoming environment for each and every child to open up and learn more life skills while also having fun.